facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

NFS World

Napisany przez MTX, 22-09-2018, 18:09

NFS World

Offline MTX

You are all fans of NFS so I guess you already know this by now, but NFS World was resurrected and is alive and kicking under new management (enthusiasts not related to EA in any way).

Look up "SoapBox Race World" to check it out. Its not perfect yet, but its very close and most importantly without any microstransaction BS, completely free.

Offline MatthewChow

The only thing I regret is not having known about NFSW closing down at the time or I'd have backed up my savefile and profile! I lost all my cars that I actually paid real money for!
And they were so beautiful... Quite a true feeling of loss.
Long live in my memories...
[Image: nfs_world_aston_martin_v12_vantage_by_th...6bci8n.jpg]
[Image: nfs_world_fairlady_240zg_by_theportugues...68w2dh.jpg]
[Image: nfs_world_nissan_240sx_by_theportuguesep...688yli.jpg]
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline Dr.Wpierdol

i Still dunno how to paint cars good in SBRW
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline MTX

Why dont you just paint the cars again in Soap and then back up your save file? just in case? Smile

Offline MatthewChow

Simply because I haven't played NFSW in years now.
But I might give it a try eventually!
Specially with all visual parts unlocked now...
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline Dr.Wpierdol

imma just wait for people to get butt hurt cuz we say NFSSA>SBRW XD
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline MTX

No reason to be, both are completely different experiences.

Offline scaftz

I didn't played the game when it's actually running, but i already played SBRW on APEX server for quite a while. Everything else is alright, except the races itself. The sync is really really bad which is bad enough to keep me playing single player races instead. They also make progressing and everything too much easier so i can't really feel that i achieved something when progressing, already got the elite F1 with almost zero effort. I understand that it's made that way so people from the earlier NFSW don't have a bad time rebuilding their garage they just lost when the game closed down. That's all from me, worth a try if you ask me.

Offline MTX

Yeah race sync is still a mess and rewards are too big (on some events, not all), but the rewards will be lowered as soon as it becomes a real deal and not beta. This is for the most part just a testing phase. A long one, but still a test. And you cant test much with stock cars from the lowest class.

Offline scaftz

Yeah it's been beta for long, and the race desyncs remains horrible. Instead of having it as their main focus, they re-invented achievement, friends and side things first instead. I can't really see where this project is going.