facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
The Most Wanted: Powrót do Rockport
>> NFS:SA Booster <<
New developers wanted!
We are recruiting scripter and 3D modeler!

More info here: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-10798.html

Minor bugs.

Napisany przez Tekk, 10-08-2018, 02:27
Minor bugs.

Offline Tekk

Hey.

Usually I prefer to report everything (bugs, fuck-ups) that I find directly to staff members. However, some of this stuff is minor. Instead of creating countless threads, I decided that I'll just make one and will be posting everything here.

If anyone feels like doing the same, be my guest.

--

So, this one is small and not really a bug. Helo told me on Discord it probably wasn't intentional and suggested to post it here.

[Image: INQg4nV.png]

As you can see, the icon for the Splash pack doesn't match here, and using Shapes icon instead. Should be easy to fix.

Offline scaftz

I didn't pay attention to anything when unlocking vinyls since i unlock vinyls using macro after update lol. That's really easy to miss.

Offline Tekk

Here's another. Not sure if it was there before the update, maybe it was.

[Image: 55gYIFc.png]

I don't have any decals applied to the windshield (but I have some applied to the other parts of the car).

Also, I wonder if it has something to do with the HKS decal, cause look at this:

[Image: GW4XVed.png]

Forgot to mention: It doesn't go away even if you'll apply a decal to the windshield.

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

(11-08-2018, 04:53)Tekk Wrote: Here's another. Not sure if it was there before the update, maybe it was.

[Image: 55gYIFc.png]

I don't have any decals applied to the windshield (but I have some applied to the other parts of the car).

Also, I wonder if it has something to do with the HKS decal, cause look at this:

[Image: GW4XVed.png]

Forgot to mention: It doesn't go away even if you'll apply a decal to the windshield.

That's old, just live with it Big Grin
[Image: tenor.gif]

Offline HanzoITS

Tekky, as I guess the second bug is all about messed up car vinyl (or texture) map XD Just as Yamato said, you better go live it.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline scaftz

Alternatively, don't use HKS decal lol. It's too tall but short in width making the empty spot looks awkward. That's my reason to not to use it. I don't use windshield decals much in general but when i do i pick something that fills nice.
[Image: finalize.gif]   [Image: tQhmuIR.png]

Offline Tekk

@ scaftz

I'm not using it on the front / rear window at all. If you'll check the first picture, there's nothing actually applied to the windshield, but the white thing is there.

I just tried to find the origin of this bug and HKS decal seem to match the size. That's why I posted it here.

Update:

I don't know if Orbacle actually reported this already, because I asked him 2 times before and he managed to forget about it Tongue

So I'll just post it here. There's a thin line in between of 1st and 2nd colour on every Shapes vinyl that has this option. This looks freaking ugly when you're trying to make a team livery or any other thing, using shapes. I had 4 cars with paintjobs saved before the update, old vinyls were fine.

[Image: hnqiXGv.png]
[Image: CjZZEle.png]
[Image: lPWDdxX.png]

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

Doubt there's anything you can do than just wait now... Since it is new, as you say, you will have to wait maybe 'till the next update to get it fixed
[Image: tenor.gif]