facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Keyboard sticker manipulate

Napisany przez Allerek, 18-01-2018, 19:52
Poll: Would you like to see this?
This poll is closed.
Yes, ofc!
67.74%
21 67.74%
Yes, but with changes(wirte in comment please)
9.68%
3 9.68%
Not at all!
22.58%
7 22.58%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Keyboard sticker manipulate

Offline Allerek

Hi everyone.
My suggestion is to make keyboard vinyl creating(?).
The actual vinyl painting system is pretty bad, not intuitive at all.
I think Bartek can make something like in Payback(i know... you can say 'its UG2, not payback' but its still Need For Speed, right?)
Keys:
WSAD,arrows - move/scale/rotate
L.Alt - slow move/scale/rotate
L.Shift - fast move/scale/rotate
1,2,3,4 - change mode(1-move 2-scale 3-rotate 4-freelook with no gui)+buttons on screen to change mode.

That will be a great update i hope, because mouse move/scale/rotate is... weird(?) in 2k18 on MTA Scene.
The actual one is pretty bad(like i said before) and players with worse mices/mouses(both is correct) cant make it perfectly like they want.

See ya!
Now he don't talk too much, talk too much
He's probably given up, given up
I think he's had enough, had enough
Cause he ran out of luck, out of luck

Offline Akamataa

Just Add this OPTIONAL feature
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline Rarti

yes, good idea, but keep the current one

Offline scaftz

Possibility for both mouse and keyboard would be better since i prefer using mouse. Arrow buttons should remain as it currently is to navigate menus since Body shop and Performance shop have it that way. Also i would suggest another method without modes swithcing like 1,2,3,4 you mentioned above, A bit more complicated but less button to press to do an action.

Position - WASD, W&S for Vertical value and A&D for Horizontal value
Rotate - Q/E for CW/CCW
Scale - [-] [+] , R F or anything possible
Slow/Fast - Hold Alt/Shift while pressing action button like Positioning or Scaling
Freelook - F1 to hide UI, just like on races. and WASD or numpad 2 4 6 8 to pan and pitch.

More:
Arrange Layer - Q to top [<] and E to bottom [>], same key with Rotate but won't complicate since it's on layers menu, not layer edit menu.
Clone - C
Delete - X
Layer edit menu - Z.

Offline Allerek

(19-01-2018, 00:29)scaftz Wrote: Possibility for both mouse and keyboard would be better since i prefer using mouse. Arrow buttons should remain as it currently is to navigate menus since Body shop and Performance shop have it that way. Also i would suggest another method without modes swithcing like 1,2,3,4 you mentioned above, A bit more complicated but less button to press to do an action.

Position - WASD, W&S for Vertical value and A&D for Horizontal value
Rotate - Q/E for CW/CCW
Scale - [-] [+] , R F or anything possible
Slow/Fast - Hold Alt/Shift while pressing action button like Positioning or Scaling
Freelook - F1 to hide UI, just like on races. and WASD or numpad 2 4 6 8 to pan and pitch.

More:
Arrange Layer - Q to top [<] and E to bottom [>], same key with Rotate but won't complicate since it's on layers menu, not layer edit menu.
Clone - C
Delete - X
Layer edit menu - Z.
i dont think your version will be easier to write.
When bartek will include 'modes' he can check mode with
Code:
local x=mode1
local y=mode2
local z=mode3
if x then
elseif y then
elseif z then
etc 
That what you made is not intuitive at all(actual one system is better).

Offline scaftz

My suggestion basically just adding keyboard buttons to do the clicking on the vinyl editing sliders and buttons rather than making an entirely new vinyl editing method. I don't understand coding and stuffs but assigning keys to an already existing clickable buttons should be easier i think.

Offline Barakuda

This is good suggestion. Are you sure? Perhaps by adding this option - the optimization will be even smaller.

Offline HanzoITS

Neutral. Current vinyl placing system is satisfying imo. And HELLO! The game (server) is actually based on NFS:U1; U2; MW, or just "best" ones from NFS series. So what? No need to poke those 2k1X things into game. But this feature was firstly represented in Carbon, well idk in which century are you living.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline Allerek

(28-01-2018, 18:15)HanzoITS Wrote: Neutral. Current vinyl placing system is satisfying imo. And HELLO! The game (server) is actually based on NFS:U1; U2; MW, or just "best" ones from NFS series. So what? No need to poke those 2k1X things into game. But this feature was firstly represented in Carbon, well idk in which century are you living.

Its based on NFS so delete all GTA series cars okey?