facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Problems with the Moderation.

Napisany przez susis, 23-10-2017, 19:47

Problems with the Moderation.

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

(24-10-2017, 15:31)Quindo Wrote: [Image: kaGQR8D.png]

Something suspicious. His current name is ImYoNightmare, why isn't it showing up as first?
[Image: tenor.gif]

Offline Quindo

Cause it's not sorted by time, lol. And sure, anyone can edit that (only me and Bartek), but no one did.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

(24-10-2017, 15:37)Quindo Wrote: Cause it's not sorted by time, lol. And sure, anyone can edit that (only me and Bartek), but no one did.

Hmmm, suuure, I'll take it in. But this doesn't change the fact that bk_player didn't mute that guy and the fact that he even deleted the report.

Also, quickedit: I had a friend check something there and it looks like the name will always be in the same position, so that basically means they are sorted out by date. Are you lying on us, Quindo?

Offline susis

how can you prove that you didn't?
also nightmare had wayyyy more nicknames
ok

Offline Quindo

lol
edit: if he uses nick that he used before, it doesn't move to front of the list. They are added continously, but if it is used again it isn't moved.

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

(24-10-2017, 15:54)Quindo Wrote: lol
edit: if he uses nick that he used before, it doesn't move to front of the list. They are added continously, but if it is used again it isn't moved.

Maybe, but that still doesn't prove the fact that Yuki's accusation is invalid. How can you prove that the text there is not edited?

Offline susis

but you still can edit it
ok

Offline Quindo

lol x2

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

I like how deadboy sits there on the thread, waiting to snipe me for every single little mistake, I think he has closing also this thread in mind, because it's against his kind Big Grin. Don't worry mate, there are no furries here, no need to close it!

Offline HanzoITS

I can say that couple of consenting persons are asslicking him. But ok, let's be serious on our words and count everyone's opinion as their personal.
Welp, idk. For all time spent with bk, I can say that he can't act like this. I mean, he just can't do these sort of things. He's such a emotional and calm man, imo.
And wtf. Whut an organization has been created freshly that is making FOKIN' LOT OF posts about moderators. Stop this please. I understood that this "organisation" must fix all holes behind the game. But lol. That's the GAME.

Turning to my argument connected with this organisation
Is NFS:SA a racing game/server or a damm ChatRoom?! NFS:SA Team must pay attention on the game not on the chat. 'cuz lol they can hide chat whenever they want, forever and for all of us. When we really-really need it.
Whatcha need and why are you there? To only chat or play a game and ask questions in global chat? Yes, they need to fix problems behind the moderators. But moderators are punishing only rule-breakers and as Quindo said - mod will decide, how much time will mute take. And you can't change it. If you disagree - go to RolePlay server, plz.
Just what is the sense of doing these raids for moderators? You can just shut up and do not break the rules or accept that you were incorrect. You can just follow the rules. You can just meet up or sit in a damm discord if you need to chat with your friends and swear them to make a joke, because mod will accept this for an insult - mod don't care about the meaning of it in your friends circle, mod's doing his work - making chat more comfortable for players.
One more time - there is no sense to write an another argument for mod. You are just showing your immatureness and downgrading your attitude for other mods or mature players.

Don't be kid. Follow the rules. Use chat to chat. Don't blame mods for your mistakes. And close up this annoying organisation!

It isn't an injustice down there, it's just a game. Calm down finally.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS