facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Refurbishmen

Napisany przez Keav Dev, 12-05-2016, 11:49
Refurbishmen

Offline Keav Dev

Offline Pajro

Nice map. I like it ;D

Offline Helomyname

I'm not a fan, seems like it was trying too hard with going through the tight spots and alleys, and with so many corners where there is no need. Simply doesn't feel NFS to me.
Also, arrows everywhere

Offline Keav Dev

compare that to some of the maps that are hopeless, they are several meters long. Do not you ever were pursuing the narrow alleys?

Offline Helomyname

There are some maps that i dislike, yes. One of the only maps which I found i really like with tight squeeze elements is Gas Station or something like that, just because it flows like a NFS race despite the alleys.

Also i think the name of the map should be something that lets the players know about the general area of the race, rather than a random word.

Offline Venom

Seems good except that the arrows at 0:33 make it too tight.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Keav Dev

repair everything that you propose Smile

Offline MechaNoxia

It's pretty short, but the track is pretty awesome, the objects are good, there's not too many of them (maybe the dumper is not very necessery but it's only my opinion) it's a "complex" track that'll cause racers to crash a bunch of time, i really like ! Big Grin
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Keav Dev

Warning!

The route has been improved.

>> type vehicles  Dumper removed,

>> greater positional accuracy arrow,

>> created two additional shortcuts,

Offline bartekPL

Seems fine. You can send me.