facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

SuperNova is here

Napisany przez [SiK]SuperNova, 04-04-2016, 12:57
SuperNova is here

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Hello there , i'm Valentin aka SuperNova , i'm 22 . I live in France , in a city called Fougères in Bretagne (north west of FR) .

I like every kind of musics , rock , rap , metal , trance , pop , techno , dubstep , if it's good to listen , i can like it , but there is one kind of music i REALLY HATE , it's the commercial songs we always hear every days non stop . 

I love racing games since i was a kid , especially when i played Metropolis Street Racer by Bizarre Creations on SEGA Dreamcast . Then comes Gran Turismo , Need For Speed and Midnight Clubs . I started to play GTA:SA in 2007 , and online in early 2009 in SA:MP on several servers then most of the time on AdrenalineX . Then i came to MTA:SA in August 2013 and took a little break and play GTA 5 on XBOX 360 .

Then i came back and SiK gave me a chance to join them and i'm still happy to be in a serious and funny clan where we can play in peace and laugh anytime . Also one of best racing clans ever in MTA History .

About my racing skills , here's a little show of my last record here :

Also , i scripted some features for the main SiK server like an exclusive paintjob feature that you can import yourself ingame with imgur link . If NFSSA team is interested by this feature , just contact me  Tongue

Then , i think it's enough  , thanks for reading and enjoy playing people .

Greetings 

SuperNova
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Offline morpp

hi nova Smile

Offline Malak

Hello and welcome, i am glad you came. Have fun in nfssa !
[Image: WiiNgHg.jpg]

Away lizzy

Supernova!!!! <3 A very Kind, Polite and Nice Person :3
Even Girl's like Boobs :3

Wrote from My N64 Pikachu Edition