facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

help me plz!!!!!!!!

Napisany przez MagicPants, 22-04-2017, 16:44
help me plz!!!!!!!!

Offline deadboy

(22-04-2017, 17:11)MagicPants Wrote: i can't go to global chat i don't gave a 5k RP

Then just pm the moderators and ask them for help. Or just ask any other user with a lot rp, I bet they could help you.
Press TAB to see the playerlist and if there are some moderators online.

Answer to your question: Best way to earn quickly money, is to do every hour a time trial, everyday a magazine event, and many races with 5-6 laps or many kilometers. Also quick race is a nice way to get into a race quickly, but if there aren't many players online, it's hard to find some enemies for that mode.

Explanation: F6 -> Race -> Time-Trial to do a time trial. They give a good money and RP bonus. You need to drive a sprint in quick or custom race (you can also just create your own room, you don't need to win to unlock the track).
Magazine Event: Press M in Freerun to open the map and drive to the golden star. You need link your ingame account with your forum account, do it here: https://www.nfssa.com/userpanel.php
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
help me plz!!!!!!!! - by MagicPants - 22-04-2017, 16:44
RE: help me plz!!!!!!!! - by Sardyna153 - 22-04-2017, 16:46
RE: help me plz!!!!!!!! - by MagicPants - 22-04-2017, 17:11
RE: help me plz!!!!!!!! - by deadboy - 22-04-2017, 18:14
RE: help me plz!!!!!!!! - by Kemosabe - 22-04-2017, 18:48