facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

help me plz!!!!!!!!

Napisany przez MagicPants, 22-04-2017, 16:44
help me plz!!!!!!!!

Offline MagicPants

Hello guys, wath is the best thing how to get fast money??

Offline Sardyna153

Plzz stahp spamming on forum, ask someone on globalchat
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline MagicPants

(22-04-2017, 16:46)Sardyna153 Wrote: Plzz stahp spamming on forum, ask someone on globalchat

i can't go to global chat i don't gave a 5k RP

Offline deadboy

(22-04-2017, 17:11)MagicPants Wrote: i can't go to global chat i don't gave a 5k RP

Then just pm the moderators and ask them for help. Or just ask any other user with a lot rp, I bet they could help you.
Press TAB to see the playerlist and if there are some moderators online.

Answer to your question: Best way to earn quickly money, is to do every hour a time trial, everyday a magazine event, and many races with 5-6 laps or many kilometers. Also quick race is a nice way to get into a race quickly, but if there aren't many players online, it's hard to find some enemies for that mode.

Explanation: F6 -> Race -> Time-Trial to do a time trial. They give a good money and RP bonus. You need to drive a sprint in quick or custom race (you can also just create your own room, you don't need to win to unlock the track).
Magazine Event: Press M in Freerun to open the map and drive to the golden star. You need link your ingame account with your forum account, do it here: https://www.nfssa.com/userpanel.php
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Kemosabe

(22-04-2017, 16:44)MagicPants Wrote: Hello guys, wath is the best thing how to get fast money??

Since I have been grinding lately and reached 200k+ RP in 5 days login duration I think my advice would help you in some ways.

Tip 1: Do Magazine runs (m) the star shape icon on your map - this can be done once a everyday. Gives you 800RP/CASH
Tip 2: After doing the magazine run, do Time Trial (This can be done in every 1 hour)pick a map that gives you more time if you have slow car dont hesitate to take Medium or Easy difficulty the main objective is to finish the time given. After getting a decent car with the handling of your choice you can switch to Hard and it gives you more RP/CASH. Sometimes it gives 400-500+ RP on the hard mode.
Tip 3: After doing Time Trial time your clock or your phone for 1 hour to do the next time trial every hour. (This method gives you the advantage and not forgetting to do your per/hour time trial)
Tip 4: Main a car that has good handling or any car of your choice, Ex: Manana. love the car, master its handling.
Tip 5: Try getting online on the EU timezone this timezone has the most player peak this way you can join quickraces for faster RP/CASH because low score cars are busy at this time of timezone.
Tip 6: Do it everyday, get a premium when your beginner bonus expires.

For some reasons this made me progress easier and faster, but its all depends on you if you want to play the game casually or competitively.
Goodluck and see you in game matey.
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader