facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hello! I'm Mishqutin (^≗ω≗^)

Napisany przez Mishqutin, 19-04-2017, 01:04
Hello! I'm Mishqutin (^≗ω≗^)

Offline Mishqutin

Hello NFS:SA community! I am playing this game about 4 days and it is very entertaining! There are two cars in my garage: Primo tuned 3/3/3 and SUV BeeJay XL. BeeJay isn't really good but I am planning to start upgrading it's abilities.
What about my Primo I really appreciate acceleration and start in it but also handling. I can feel that car, i.e I know how far I can turn to not to spin, how it will behave if I will turn in any direction. In other words: it is very nice handling car and driving with it is just pleasurable.
[Image: aHPh9ws.png]
I like the way Primo takes corners. It's just fun racing with others, being first. But then doing something stupid, hitting obstacle and spinning around.
Worst thing ever. But if spinning leads to loose then it's time to start training new skill that will let us avoid theese situations and be better.
[Image: GTSjYLP.png]
So I am still trying to be better than yesterday. I've got my target and I will achieve it! Everyone should have it's destination and follow the steps that lead to it.
For now I'm gathering money for Previon (Class D). I've got enough RP: 18,399 total and about 3,000 free already having it spent for BeeJay and Previon.
About racing I can say that I'm so stressed on sprints, circuits and street-x. I don't know why. That feel when I get on the top and then when I fail by crashing into something because of stress. Are you stressing too? The moment when you overtake others mainly on the turns is very exciting!

Other players are mostly friendly and ready to help choose car to buy. Every time I go on freerun I see many cars meeting or whatever near train station. Very often you can find others searching for unique parts. Unlike me that searches alone others are looking in pairs for them. Today I've seen that there are mostly polish users at daytime GMT+2 but at night time there are only english people according to that there is day in States.

I am also a computer programmer, still learning Python and knowing basic Lua. You can see my Python project here: LOL
(Warning: Program manual is poor and kinda stupid).
Apart from computer I also train canoe. This sport is very hard but as I said I've got my destination and I must reach it ( "Prowadził Cię Krzysztof Hołowczyc" :D -Polish meme).

I've got 8 Futo parts and none of them was in Bayside Marina.
Currently only $707.
Mileage on freerun: 373 Km
                     races: 324 Km
Playing time: 17h

That's all :)
Thank you!
Hope you drive fast.
(Tip: Thru ur life hold ur head high 'n' ur middle finger higher xD )
Drive carefully but fast enough.
I couldn't find any better text.
[Image: wixWtjW.png]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

As i can see, you made those screenshots just an hour or so ago, since i can see myself in the chat box. Hello there, and welcome!
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline deadboy

Hey welcome, have fun and feel free to ask for help (except for unique car parts °^°)
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Mishqutin

(19-04-2017, 01:51)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: As i can see, you made those screenshots just an hour or so ago, since i can see myself in the chat box. Hello there, and welcome!

Nice occurence, or something Big Grin . I forgot to tell that I'm from Poland so my english may not be accurate.

(19-04-2017, 03:29)deadboy Wrote: Hey welcome, have fun and feel free to ask for help (except for unique car parts °^°)

Ok thanks!

Offline Kemosabe

Hello and welcome.

Heres a location i know about futo parts.
bartekPL write 21-04-2017, 11:52:
We do not post locations of hidden parts of unique cars.
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline deadboy

(21-04-2017, 05:32)Kemosabe Wrote: Hello and welcome.

Heres a location i know about futo parts.

Better check the rules once again tho
3. Gameplay
g) Publishing screenshots/maps/videos with hidden parts is not allowed and it is bannable.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Mishqutin

I do not need places where parts are. Better I want to know how it is spawning? E.g. randomly for any player, only near roads?
Drive carefully but fast enough.
I couldn't find any better text.
[Image: wixWtjW.png]

Offline KomuH

There's specified amount of parts spots. Each player has 10 to find from e.g. 50. And yeah, they are mostly near roads and objects.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline LeonSkript

(21-04-2017, 18:03)Mishqutin Wrote: I do not need places where parts are. Better I want to know how it is spawning? E.g. randomly for any player, only near roads?

"I do not need places where parts are." +rep
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]