facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Devil

Napisany przez fabibastien, 15-04-2017, 22:15

Devil

Offline fabibastien

Hello everyone, this is my request and.... Hope you like it and tell me your opinion.

Nickname: Devil

English Skill (1-10): 8-9

Your stats and experience in NFS:SA: -351.645RP
                                                          -Total Spent Time: 276 Hours & 3 min

How much free time do you have to moderate the server? (3 or 4 hours)

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: 5 mins. of mute, if it persists, increase the time.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?: Ask by PM´s to the two (or more) involved in the matter, and make a decision according to what happened.

Do you have any experience? (if yes, describe): Yes, in a little server as a helper.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Mainly the spanish, and if necessary, English too.

Why do you want to join to moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want to be Moderator for the simple reason as keep the good ambience and allow game-mode (or the SV) to be more enjoyable, making each user feel comfortable, no matter their nationality, gender, or preferences. I want NFS:SA be a better server and a empathetic place. If i´m choosen, i´m gonna help with everything that i have. If i said more, it would be pure lie or a simple "envelope" of my real personality

And.... That´s it, hope you like it. PD: (I can moderate when the time allows, that is, when i finish my working day, i´m active near 22PM (America time), when any administrator or moderator is on duty).
Always aspiring for the best of myself! ^-^

Offline deadboy

Your application is pretty weak and.. uhm, formatted strangely.
But I can say, that you are a mature and good behaving player. You're really friendly and help pretty often in the chat. You also reported a few rulebreakers in the language chat to me and I haven't seen any childish comments, spam or insults. In my opinion, you are the right guy for this job. Your english skills are pretty good and you could also moderate the english or global chat. Although you didn't write 100 words in the last question, you should get a chance.

Good luck to you
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline fabibastien

(15-04-2017, 22:24)deadboy Wrote: Your application is pretty weak and.. uhm, formatted strangely.
But I can say, that you are a mature and good behaving player. You're really friendly and help pretty often in the chat. You also reported a few rulebreakers in the language chat to me and I haven't seen any childish comments, spam or insults. In my opinion, you are the right guy for this job. Your english skills are pretty good and you could also moderate the english or global chat. Although you didn't write 100 words in the last question, you should get a chance.

Good luck to you

I fix it. Thanks for the commentary bro.

Offline yokou

I've seen him arguing on global, not really sure about this guy

Offline pedrojvier

(16-04-2017, 01:12)yokou Wrote: I've seen him arguing on global, not really sure about this guy

Just humor, this is a nice guy

Offline yokou

That definitely was not humor.

Offline deadlyfast

(16-04-2017, 14:19)yokou Wrote: That definitely was not humor.

No, that wasn't humor. That was humor dude. He's funny and nice too. 
I don't see why he shouldn't be a moderator.
#ALBAND
[Image: Gasmask_zps899012cb.png]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

I dont know, i still think you're kinda a very negative and pessimistic guy.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Katherin

Not so kind
[Image: 823F7017718F85575302F758EB665461B927CC62]

Offline fabibastien

(16-04-2017, 18:39)Katherin Wrote: Not so kind

Maybe because i have a serious attitude? (told by others). Anyway, thanks for your opinion, it´s very helpful.