facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

PedroCon

Napisany przez Holden, 15-04-2017, 17:27
PedroCon

Offline Holden

Nickname: PedroCon

English skill (1-10): 8+

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:
I joined in october 2016,  460k+ rp; 30d+ in game time.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?:
About 2h/day (up to 4h during weekends)

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?:
I would give verbal warning or warn him by giving short mute (1-2 min) with appropriate description. If no result, then mute for 10 min or more (depends of each case).

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: 
I would give mute up to 5 mins as a warn. If it won't help, then mute for 20+ mins.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):    
Tbh, no. But I learn quickly
Wink

Which language channels can you moderate?:  
Mainly Polish, I can
also help with global and English.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):
 I think my personality and knowledge about the server will allow me to fulfill the duties of the moderator well. I see the server is getting more and more popular, the amount of new players increases. I want to help them get along with the server community and let them become experienced, regular guests. I’d also like to attract some old players by organizing several events (recently we definitely suffer from the lack of proper events). And finally I want to keep the chat free of any toxic and offensive statements, so that server can be a good place to come back and spend time for every player.
[Image: giphy.gif]

PedroCon

Offline deadboy

You always seemed to be a mature guy and I've never seen any misbehavior from you. But I need to admit, that I also haven't seen any activities in the chat. You might do also a good job in the polish language chat, but you should also try to moderate the global chat aswell. And I'm not sure if I would rate your english skills with an eight. Seems to be good in the application, but I haven't seen it that good ingame when we had conversations. But you also helped me to understand some polish players with translating.

Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Declined