facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My cars are white....

Napisany przez ekku, 09-04-2017, 01:26

My cars are white....

Offline ekku

Hey guys, i want to talk to you about my game glitch which happens recently now. (i dont have SS to show it) but when i drive randomly around the map, my car glitches out and turns white same with the other cars that players drive with. it really annoys me and i hope i could fix it with your help.

my specs:

Intel I5-6500
8GB RAM
2.6GHZ
64-Bit

my game settings are set to low but in advanced in the field that makes your cars turn white is set to default. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Offline SandKing

(09-04-2017, 01:26)ekku Wrote: Hey guys, i want to talk to you about my game glitch which happens recently now. (i dont have SS to show it) but when i drive randomly around the map, my car glitches out and turns white same with the other cars that players drive with. it really annoys me and i hope i could fix it with your help.

my specs:

Intel I5-6500
8GB RAM
2.6GHZ
64-Bit

my game settings are set to low but in advanced in the field that makes your cars turn white is set to default. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

You mean like that?

[Image: 01VmYV.png]

Offline bartekPL

What is your GPU?

Wysłane z mojego LG-H815 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline ekku

Intel® HD GRAPHICS 6500

Offline bartekPL

You have integrated GPU. This is a problem. It doesnt have enough VRAM and power for NFSSA.

Offline ekku

run nfssa? i can turn on details and snow and have clean 30-60 fps on doherty while 200-300 players are online

Offline ChuckNoia

i have same problem

https://youtu.be/YWv35UJwxDE
Cool

Offline ic6x

actually it's strange, these day long, I selected standard intel (Integrated) instead standard nvidia (GPU) because using integrated graphics I got stable fps, although more stutters while reaching a location with bunch of vehicle, vice versa to standard nvidia

the same problem of that two (integrated and gpu) is running the game too long could lead to this problem, matte and pearlescent paint becoming white, cannot re-enable shaders, massive lag when looking at someone's vehicle, restarting MTA solved the problem.

and here's my laptop system specs :
Intel i5-4210u 1.7ghz~2.4ghz
8GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia Geforce 840m (Not used while playing nfs:sa)
Windows 10 64 bit

Offline ChuckNoia

This problem appeared when I was doing the gta 5 installation and was using 100% of the hd.

I was trying to run mta on the NFS server and started fps crashes. Then I closed the mta and waited to finish installing gta 5.

After I appeared this white textures bug  Confused

My PC  Spec:

AMD FX 6300
8GB Ram
9600GT 512MB
Windows 10 x64
Cool

Offline bartekPL

This is common MTA problem with graphic memory leak. After some time MTA can't create properly textures and shaders anymore and you need to restart whole game.