Wystąpiły następujące problemy:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Witaj gościu! Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum, więc możesz nie mieć dostępu do niektórych z jego funkcji! Aby rozwiązać ten problem
zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto.
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New Garages on San Fierro

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 01-04-2017, 00:05
New Garages on San Fierro

Offline MisterJohnson

Well buddies...the suggestion is exactly what it means, I'm suggesting to add 3 more garages in San Fierro..

WHY?

Well...it's pretty known that Doherty can be called Lagerty during 50% of the day, and I bellieve that's quite unpleasant for most players, but
that wasn't enough, but today I wasn't able to upgrade one my cars because there was so many cars in doherty that my notebook couldn't load
everything...basically, I simply got stuck inside my garage...well...I could be safe just adopting LS or LV's garage as my own, though I'd rather be on a city where you can actually find some people (just like 90% of players), that's why i'm suggesting it, meanwhile I'm using LS...

Now lets get to it...

WHERE WOULD BE THESE GARAGES?

One in Hashbury (South from Garcia on a single player purchaseable apartment which has a wide garage)
[Obrazek: sVn01Et.jpg]
Another in Chinatown (On Chinatown's Garage on the end of the Alley)
[Obrazek: BZb6LSE.jpg]
and the last one in Esplanade North (the area nearby Pier 69, on one of those warehouses, one of them has a removeable garage door)
[spoiler][Obrazek: sQIS3Bo.png][/spoiler]

How Would they Work???

we make them unlockable with RP..what about unlocking them at RP 40k..90k and 175k
Why these values??
Well..lets observe the RP ladder of car classes:
Class D = 20k
diference: 40k
C = 60k
diference 55k
B = 115k
diference 115k
A = 230k

it's quite some difference, specially betwen C to B and B to A, that's why it would be interesting to add another unlockable betwen these classes, motivation to keep on the road to A class...lets observe it after this update:
Class D = 20k
diference = 20k
Hashbury Garage = 40k
diferecen = 20k
Class C = 60k
diference = 30k
Chinatown Garage= 90k
diference = 25k
Class B = 115k
diference = 60k
Esplanade North Garage = 175k
diference = 55k

Class A = 230k

Now we have a much lighter diference of RP betwen unlockables...keeping people motivated to go on, with less players giving up, we will have more players and I don't know how having more players could be bad..oooh..besides the fact that:

We would have 3 more different spawns on San Fierro that would spread people throughout the city and significantly reduce FPS drop on that specific area...

All regards...C.Johnson
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
New Garages on San Fierro - przez MisterJohnson - 01-04-2017, 00:05
RE: New Garages on San Fierro - przez MatthewChow - 01-04-2017, 00:19
RE: New Garages on San Fierro - przez whiteseed - 01-04-2017, 01:14
RE: New Garages on San Fierro - przez MisterJohnson - 01-04-2017, 04:53
RE: New Garages on San Fierro - przez BShen-V12 - 02-04-2017, 07:58
RE: New Garages on San Fierro - przez MisterJohnson - 02-04-2017, 20:16
RE: New Garages on San Fierro - przez MatthewChow - 02-04-2017, 20:56

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: