facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Modification on "old" PC.

Napisany przez Droxydejf, 13-03-2016, 18:41
Modification on "old" PC.

Offline Droxydejf

Hello. Primarily congratulations creation nice server.
but let's think about player who play in old PC yet.
I propose make mod for people who play in low graphic, who always fall FPS.
The solution may be an option on and off people during the race (Use C - ON, or OFF player) + additional options off smoke clouds, etc...

Offline bartekPL

There are many ways to make game more playable on low PC:
1. Reduce video settings in MTA settings.
2. In server settings (while in garage or F11 in freerun mode) and there you can disable some HUD or what's important - disable custom car sounds (especially 3D Sound which uses your CPU a lot).

Offline Droxydejf

(13-03-2016, 18:59)bartekPL Wrote: There are many ways to make game more playable on low PC:
1. Reduce video settings in MTA settings.
2. In server settings (while in garage or F11 in freerun mode) and there you can disable some HUD or what's important - disable custom car sounds (especially 3D Sound which uses your CPU a lot).

I am also a holder "old" PC. I have all off, but always after the countdown i have 10-15 FPS, everything returns to normal only when the opponent the distance
[Image: Old+Car+sygnatura.png]

Offline Venom

That means your FPS problem is being caused by the 3d sounds. Turn them off.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Droxydejf

(13-03-2016, 19:06)Venom Wrote: That means your FPS problem is being caused by the 3d sounds. Turn them off.

i off all option in sounds ;/

Offline bartekPL

What's your PC configuration?
I'm afraid but we probably won't be able to anything with that. On advanced server like this you will never get stable FPS because it's just impossible.

Offline Droxydejf

Check private message, topic to close i think Tongue Cheers!

Offline Venom

MTA isn't made for the amount of stuff you can find here. In this day and age you gotta upgrade.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]