facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sup.. ladys, my Name YoWorstNightmare.

Napisany przez YoWorstNightmare, 13-03-2017, 15:51
Sup.. ladys, my Name YoWorstNightmare.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

"Sup ladys, my name Slim Shady, im the lead singer of D12 baby" Is a Line from my favourite Rapper Eminem. I thougt its a nice idea to make my Thread Name like that. 

My Name is Dennis, im 18 Years and i live in germany. Im from Russian blood, cant really speak russian like i used to do when i was a child tho. I really like all kinds of Music, except for Nightcore. Nightcore is cancer. 
Like most of the players on the server, i joined it by a Video from Whitey. I've played this server for almost 3 weeks or so. And i still really love it, since it brings up so many childhood memories. My English, isnt very good. I dont really know what say else, so im just gonna say Hi.

Since i wanted to be more active in the whole community, i wanted to start a little bit to talk on the forums too. 
My Ingame name is ImYoNightmare btw.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Dark$pace

Hey, Welcome Smile

Away Hexagon

hello

Offline MatthewChow

I saw you ingame plenty of times, I even race you often. I think you came in roughly at the same time as me.
I was now writing my Hello thread as well... My feelings are pretty much the same as you describe.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline deadboy

hey, welcome
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Helomyname

Wassup boi

Offline bk_player

Welcome !

Offline Mickey

Hello!