facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

The Champion's route - WRC/Dirt Rally style

Napisany przez Goro, 22-10-2016, 19:37
The Champion's route - WRC/Dirt Rally style

Offline Goro

Hi! I've made a litte survey, to see which kind of a map players would like to see the most. About 90% of them answered they'd like to see a WRC style race, so therefore I created one.

Basic informations:
*Description:
-A medium-to-long distance Sprint course I made. The track drives up via L.A and S.F outskirts and tight, dirty, gravel roads, therefore a proper car must be prepared. Roads for the event have been closed. Will you be able to make it first among any cirstumances that may occur during the rally?

*Lenght:
-Lasting 4-10 minutes, depending on skill.

*Road's layout:
-80% gravel, 20% asphalt

*Items wasted:
-2 beers, 1 pack of crisps, about 50 chicken nuggets, a willing to live

LINKS
Youtube part 1 (CLICK)
Youtube part 2 (CLICK)

Brought to you by Apowersoft PRO (Trial version)

NOTE: The track had maaaaaany level differences therefore making it is a mission impossible (which I proably failed lol) to perfectly match the arrows and objects, such as fences. For Futher questions, please send me a PM.
NOTE 2: Sorry for a bad quality and low FPS output. The program I am using is shit.

DOWNLOAD LINK
If you're willing to use the map for practice purposes, feel free to PM me. I will share the map with you, same as my other ones. For now, the map will NOT be unleashed on the forums unless an admin asks for so.
[Image: raw]

Offline Keav Dev

the most important error:
Unfortunately you can not use the arrow on the wilderness.

a lot of work but probably in vain Sad

Offline Goro

(22-10-2016, 22:06)Keav Dev Wrote: the most important error:
Unfortunately you can not use the arrow on the wilderness.

a lot of work but probably in vain Sad

Let's hope not :/, meh
[Image: raw]

Offline Helomyname

Not really NFS Style, not going to approve it. Also arrow placement is wrong and limiting in many places, sometimes even completely cutting off half of the road. Declined, sorry.