facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Industry Park

Napisany przez Proszo, 14-09-2016, 19:54
Industry Park

Offline Proszo

Type: Short Circuit 
Name: Industry Park
Author: Proszo                                                                                                             

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Away Hexagon

The author is not tried to do a good map.

1. Bad mapping
[Image: 0211b1f39ca1.jpg]

2. Why could not you make a normal arrow wall? Bad mapping.
[Image: 20ecb80eda74.jpg]

3. Same as two.
[Image: 3ad1fd214474.jpg]

4. Same as two.
[Image: 49e4464ceaf3.jpg]

5. Bad mapping
[Image: 6c7afb3d1628.jpg]

6. Bad mapping
[Image: 683b090057e8.jpg]

7. Bad Mapping
[Image: f81f192489c8.jpg]

8. Bad Mapping
[Image: 0bb99dbce5a5.jpg]

Offline MechaNoxia

I dont like to be that kind of guy since i'M not good at mapping...
But damn! This looks like it has been really done fast and some elements are like "wtf am I doing here" and some are nicely placed like the containers at 15 secs (or plus) ar not nice imo, and what Hexagon said too.

Update the objects and it'll be a Nice map.

Btw, dont make maps to say "hey look I made a map on server in like 2 hours" put effort into it and even if it take you days try to make things well, because on this one we can clearly tell on which side you are...
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Quindo

I like the route, but you shouldn't use vehicles as barriers. Due to our map loading system, freestanding vehicles may cause performance problems, that's why normal arrow barriers should be used. Vehicles can be used as decorations, but not in large numbers.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]