facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

SyoOOxD Moderator Application

Napisany przez SyoOOxD, 21-11-2020, 12:36
SyoOOxD Moderator Application

Offline Razuto

Aside from the fact that your application is well done and your English skills are good enough, it's a bit ironic for you to say that inactive people are applying for a seemingly "suspicious" reason, cuz you're no different from them. I barely saw you online on the server for short periods of time lately, and you basically retired from sv quite a long time ago, so, yeah, you're in the same situation as them (at least from my perspective).

Now, about the age of the candidates. Yeah, it's true that some of the people who were accepted were underage (including me). Age is not a determining factor, but a considerable factor that we must think about when choosing a new mod. That's when this famous and overused phrase comes together and says "Age does not determine someone's maturity." The only way to confirm if someone is mature enough is by observing their in-game behavior and ds. That's why some of the applicants were rejected by some users.

Apart from everything I've written, you're still a good fit for the rank imo. You're just a bit inactive and there are other good options to choose from. Good luck anyways.
[Image: nIBu9IN.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
SyoOOxD Moderator Application - by SyoOOxD - 21-11-2020, 12:36
RE: SyoOOxD Moderator Application - by Sen - 21-11-2020, 13:42
RE: SyoOOxD Moderator Application - by Razuto - 21-11-2020, 19:17
RE: SyoOOxD Moderator Application - by Bunny - 27-11-2020, 18:00