facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Either something happens or this server is going to die.

Napisany przez Szejdi, 21-02-2020, 18:18
Poll: Do you think that those changes and ideas would make this server a much better place?
This poll is closed.
Yes, definitely!
50.00%
7 50.00%
No, i don't like them.
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Either something happens or this server is going to die.

Offline HanzoITS

Won't bother taking the shite serious, however, the thing here is not only the gameplay.

I won't take into account all you mentioned nor give an opinion, I just respect how much you tried to come up with a solution to rescue the server. Sometimes, it's better to cut with stretching the gum all the way until it tears.

From my standpoint, for the entire period I've been in this project, the only thing that kept me playing is the community. Not the gameplay, I'm a casual gamer, I wholeheartedly don't stand farming or grinding. All the events, roleplays, fun I had with my fellow Russian community at the very beginning and the foreigner players at the twilight of my presence. Mateys, that kept this server active - they died out. Skadryl, deadboy, KomuH, benc and every abnormal rule-breaker. Someone placed real life at the first place, so did I. I won't consider myself as one of these Legends, but I had my own role in the community for the time being. Sure, no newcomer know about me or KomuH, unless they've watched videos me and Komu uploaded to our channels.

I do feel sad for the project. Still, I'm now looking at it and (next lines might appear to be biased) a picture of a dead corpse covered with germs and parasytes materialize in front of my eyes. Server is eating itself dead. In addition, I haven't played there for quite a while, so I have no clue of what's the real situation out there.

Mostly, they have all the party going at the Discord channel, so you might have went there before you spent a healthy eternity writing this thread. But wait, I have no idea whether the Discord server isn't alive nor all the adequateness among community just vanished. So yeah, better handle that on your own.

Oh, since when the Discord channel is Offline?
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either something happens or this server is going to die. - by HanzoITS - 01-03-2020, 19:38