facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Either something happens or this server is going to die.

Napisany przez Szejdi, 21-02-2020, 18:18
Poll: Do you think that those changes and ideas would make this server a much better place?
This poll is closed.
Yes, definitely!
50.00%
7 50.00%
No, i don't like them.
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Either something happens or this server is going to die.

Offline Szejdi

Thanks for your opinion! I'll try to explain a bit more of what i was thinking about the new stuff.

(21-02-2020, 23:11)Nabatse Wrote: -No money penalties from being busted in PP
Unnecesary, you don't get that much penality for being busted, even on heat 6 with 1kk bounty, I disagree with this.

It may be unnecesary, but in my mind premium players should be rewarded in every way for making the server run. In my opinion they shouldn't be penalized for anything, including getting busted during a long pursuit.

(21-02-2020, 23:11)Nabatse Wrote: -Gaining heat lever quicker, losing it more slowly(50% to 50%)
This one is a lil bit interesting, i wouldn't add this feature because the heat level is depending on the player. I mean, for somebody (e.g. a new player, or for who dosn't like doing pursuits), it's a curse, for others it's a bless. Maybe it could be worthy but a bit risky. If you can turn this function off whenever you want that would be way better.

Same as above, premium users would be able to save some time, by gaining fast and losing slow. Just to explain, 50% to 50% means they would earn 50% quicker, and lose 50% slower.

(21-02-2020, 23:11)Nabatse Wrote: -An ability to practice every map outside of races(including URL maps)
From a new, or middle class player's perspective this function is pretty much useless, majority of them won't spend time just practicing the maps to master them instead of maxing a car or grinding rp/money to the next class, this only gives advantage to the old players. I have a mixed feelings about this because i think when we reward players for donating the server, we should consider all kinds of player's perspective, since not only old players will donate.

I understand your point, it's a waste of time to race without any rewards. From a new players perspective it may look as a bad feature too. In reality it gives a little bit of something to everyone. As i noticed, new players are kinda not that good at drifts, street crosses, drags, urls, as they are in circuits and sprints. It's a normal thing, most of nfs players are racers, street racers. This addiction would help them practice maps they sometimes can't find people to play with. There is also something for older players. Most of old players are competitive, they wouldn't lose their stats and ratios trying to beat the tops. They also would benefit from racing alone whenever they want, not waiting for a duo.

(21-02-2020, 23:11)Nabatse Wrote: -Better rewards for doing freerun duels(2x)
I completely disagree with this one, it's good on paper. Better reward for 1v1 fight. But in this server almost 90% of the players uses the duel rewards as free rp. Every day, i mean every day there's is an a****** pm-ing me/typing on local chat "pls give me free", "pls free". I got sick of this. Almost nobody takes the duels serously in this server. This way we would give them more reasons to be like these kinds of jerks.

I feel you on this one, tho i think there should be more visible benefits for purchasing it. Think of it that way, if all this thing gets running, there will be more players, more jerks, but also more moderators. I think the ratios will be much better than it is right now(1 moderator for like every 30 players).

(21-02-2020, 23:11)Nabatse Wrote: -More money for collecting freerun money(2x)
I think it's unnecesary, but that's only my opinion, i give a + for it anyway because it's a worthy one.

As i mentioned above, more visible benefits for donating. People need to be reminded of it.

(21-02-2020, 23:11)Nabatse Wrote: -Quick travel from one safe house to another
This should be a default option, not a premium one. it doesn't have that much use to be an "only premium" thing. Not "premium-ish" if you catch my drift.

Same stuff as with the pm blocking feature. It should be a default thing, not something to pay for. I added it just to make the list more interesting, i wouldn't be sad if this is going to be implemented for everyone.

Anyways, feel free to add something you consider useful as well. I'm looking forward for all points of view.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either something happens or this server is going to die. - by Szejdi - 21-02-2020, 23:34