The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hi everyone I'm Johnny!

Napisany przez DIESEL1000, 04-02-2020, 17:10
Hi everyone I'm Johnny!

Offline DIESEL1000

Hi drivers I'm Ionut(in english is Johnny like Johnny Bravo if someone rember that silly cartoon Big Grin).
I'm currently 20 years and 4 months old (god bless my mom Big Grin)and I'm as you can see a nfs sa racer since 11 days ago from now.
I'm a ''calm'' person sometimes I"m having rough days like everyone and I can get mad pretty easy soo... im not swearing in game in chats but im my mind I do.
My zodiac sign is virgo with a little bit of libra combined(for me to take a decision is very stressful).
I'm not a person who post his life on social media so i have instagram but i prefer when im travelling to post some temporarely stories and here's is my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cristopgun/
Please don't judge my instagram name is merged with my facebook profile and im scared to show my real name for my security reasons.
I'm enjoying talking in english rather than romanian because this language I got fascinated in 9th grade and since then keep learing to write and talk with persons out of the romanian borders and is exciting for me i dont know why but I enjoy it!
My favourite games wich they have a special space in my heart are :Need for speed Underground(Underground 2),Carbon,Most Wanted(the 2012 one is meh but I kinda like it),the 2015 one i enjoy it but im hardware limited so sucks to suck,Grand Theft Auto 3,San Andreas,San Andreas Multiplayer or SAMP,Multi Theft Auto is breath taking in comparison with SAMP(i played SAMP about 3 years and playing MTA was mindblowing for me),Grand Theft Auto V(I'm so mad i cant play since they done the online 1.50 or the performance update my Rockstar games launcher keeps crap itself because old hardware from 3 years ago),I'm playing on Steam American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 from SCS Software,World of Tanks Blitz( the tank destroyers on the pc version annoys me),sometimes some Need for Speed World(this game has its official servers closed since summer of 2014 or 2015 and now runs with a special launcher wich allows the game to run again with a little bit of a twist).
Im loving to look at cars on youtube like dragsters,drift cars/builds or series,modified trucks from EU and USA(to be hones twith you i love the Scania T with an insane painjob and coolest exhaust sistem spitting flames when it 2 stepping),electric cars like bagged teslas,i love in general race cars,time attack cars,hill climb cars,drift cars,swapped engine cars sometimes,sema like built cars and trucks,tanks, and much more!
I'm a tech guy I'm spending my nights on youtube on unboxings and presentation of smartphones,pc's,laptops,gadgets,etc.
So yea that's me not in a very detailed presentaton but i realised i spent an hour and a half typing so LOL Big Grin.
Se you on the streets of San Andreas! Cool

Messages In This Thread
Hi everyone I'm Johnny! - by DIESEL1000 - 04-02-2020, 17:10
RE: Hi everyone I'm Johnny! - by MatthewChow - 04-02-2020, 21:36
RE: Hi everyone I'm Johnny! - by DIESEL1000 - 04-02-2020, 23:44
RE: Hi everyone I'm Johnny! - by MatthewChow - 06-02-2020, 20:06
RE: Hi everyone I'm Johnny! - by DIESEL1000 - 06-02-2020, 21:42