facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Fix the game HUD for low MTA resolutions

Napisany przez RaiUwU, 03-07-2019, 03:57
Fix the game HUD for low MTA resolutions

Offline Curtex

I used to play in 1024x768 back in the days, and already experienced a bunch of interface issues when the new Race system was introduced (You know, with the car selector and all of that)

And believe it or not, there's still A LOT of MTA players that up to this day have to play on such resolutions, either because their PCs ain't powerful enough, or their monitors can't render higher resolutions, I believe it's pretty easy to realize not everyone in this world is the same in terms on technology, nor economy. Although HD resolutions are pretty much standard nowadays, most videogames still bring at least an 800x600 resolution to their games because of things like this.

I never really got into script resizing, but I believe it would be fine to have at least a variant for small sizes that could fit in 800x600 as it fits in 1920x1080 right now. Maybe something like a checkboc before even the language selection would be a good way to change between sizes. Then again, I dunno how hard or long could something like this take, but I can feel these people pain. It's sad to be restricted by 3rd factors on your gameplay experiences and have to rely on the devs and the community itself to somehow get a proper experience pulled out cuz of these factors that should have nothing to do with it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fix the game HUD for low MTA resolutions - by Curtex - 03-07-2019, 17:56