facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[New Cars]LCS

Napisany przez ZAX25, 19-08-2016, 23:09

[New Cars]LCS

Offline MechaNoxia

Wink 
Yeah it already looks really good like i would (not entierly but still) fit in SA.
Having LCS & VCS could make a big variety of cars, whitout changing the style of the game at all, it would be nice and would give us some really nice car, like the miata for exemple.

BTW if we do VCS, we need this ; Insurection (It was in a publicity in VCS but someone modded it and it's awesome)
[Image: wtCIJBo.png][Image: latest?cb=20100406164028] 
(Sorry for being out of the original topic)
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Endriex

(24-08-2016, 00:00)Endriex Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]  

Just be patient... I think admins can add more cars (but currently we have incomming muscle update) in near future. Topics with these types of suggestions are redundant
[Image: giphy.gif]

Das Auto

Offline Venom

(24-08-2016, 00:05)Endriex Wrote:
(24-08-2016, 00:00)Endriex Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]  

Just be patient... I think admins can add more cars (but currently we have incomming muscle update) in near future. Topics with these types of suggestions are redundant
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Ksysio

(19-08-2016, 23:33)Helomyname Wrote: I would love to see LCS Manana on the server, i'll be honest. Then again, i have a Miata fetish.

If we talking about sport japanese roadsters on server, better car will be something like Honda S2k.

(20-08-2016, 21:22)MechaNoxia Wrote: Yeah it already looks really good like i would (not entierly but still) fit in SA.
Having LCS & VCS could make a big variety of cars, whitout changing the style of the game at all, it would be nice and would give us some really nice car, like the miata for exemple.

BTW if we do VCS, we need this ; Insurection (It was in a publicity in VCS but someone modded it and it's awesome)
[Image: wtCIJBo.png][Image: latest?cb=20100406164028] 
(Sorry for being out of the original topic)

Its amazing! Kid of S13 and CRX.
[Image: lwTRIUt.jpg?1]