facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Napisany przez Lefty, 14-11-2018, 06:11
exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Away Lefty

(18-11-2018, 12:59)Remolit Wrote: Instead of uploading the video publicly and making the fix very urgent, you could have reported it to JUST QUINDO and most of this wouldn't have happened.
By "forcing the exploit fix" you only made things worse, not only for yourself, but also for the entire server. Not only that, but you left the mod team TO abuse this.
So yeah, your "i helped by making a video for the public on how to exploit cuz i did not get noticed the first time" argument is completely invalid to me.
As I stated earlier, instead of screwing up your reputation completely you could have contacted bartek or Quindo while being SMod, and maybe people would appreciate you then.

Conclusion:
You did NOT help the server.

I was being completely ignored by the staff when I was smod, by bartek and quindo especifically, as you can see in the screenshot of my conversation with venom, he said "why would I share staff stuff related with you", and I was still smod on that day, no one where listening to me and I was being treated like trash, so I said "screw it", and that's it.
The exploit is fixed, no matter what people say, I helped the server in one way or another.

Messages In This Thread
RE: exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things) - by Lefty - 18-11-2018, 13:42