facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Napisany przez Lefty, 14-11-2018, 06:11
exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Away Lefty

(17-11-2018, 14:10)Remolit Wrote: What I don't like about you is how noble you're making yourself look for using exploits. You basically said: "i helped by using exploits and showing them on video publicly"

Yet you're trying to say you haven't contributed to exploiting on the server?
-
"look im banned and im angry about it so let me flood out the fact i exploited by showing other players' times xDdd"
ugh.

What. I already said that I only showed how it worked, if people decided to want to abuse it, it's their own fault.
And I already said that I am fine with my ban, I am not mad or angry at it, I knew it was a bad thing and against the rules since forever, I did what I did for a reason, which was get attention from the staff, because I wasn't seen anything being done towards the exploit just by reporting it, so I made a little storm to make the process of fixing the exploit faster. I prefer not being able to play for 6 months but knowing that the exploit is now fixed because of it and that when I come back I will be able to enjoy racing again finally, than playing with a messed up competitive scenario having 0 fun. The only thing I'm sorry about is delaying the staff work with content updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things) - by Lefty - 17-11-2018, 22:39