facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Napisany przez Lefty, 14-11-2018, 06:11
exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Offline Tekk

I've seen some sprint maps where T1 was like 1~3+ seconds ahead. Yet following people times were close to each other. I'll post a screenshot later if I'll get the chance to play the maps again. One of those records was set back in 2017 so it's more than a year now.

Personally, I don't really care about top times and I don't know the full story about you using exploits, but.. these are drag maps. From my experience, there's not a single person I know who'd be full serious about grinding them. The only reason I decided to make a post was because I saw Diman's name. Just so you know, the guy is far from doing anything related to races right now, as for the last couple of months he was having some crazy ping issues (random spikes to 40~50k) and his laptop is like half-dead. Unless someone from the team will ask him to join the URL/race, he never does it. We mostly do random shit in freeroam or having a chat. The guy who's following him (Whitey) is only 20ms behind. I don't know Whitey that good, but he mostly into stunts. I also think he has a Youtube channel and because of that he sorta represents the community. I doubt he'd be cheating either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things) - by Tekk - 16-11-2018, 06:16