facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Napisany przez Lefty, 14-11-2018, 06:11
exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Away Lefty

(14-11-2018, 13:33)BUNNY Wrote: I understand you trying to help the administration with pointing out obvious things, but tbh you are not helping and moreover alarming the exploiters with these open statements. So chill out and PM the suspicions. Try to be smart and actually act smart in this matter, because lately you spoil all the hunt.
I know, my reckless act towards the exploit didn't help much, since only 3 people got banned, 2 if you consider that I did it with intent to call attention of the staff. I'm just sick of such things not being taken care of fast, such obvious things as you say, if it is that obvious, why nothing was done? "Oh, we do, being searching fixes for exploits for about 8 months", dude... 8 months... 8 fucking months, and only now something has being done, seriously. "We have personal life too, blablabla", 1 person, just 1 person from the staff could take the work as the "balancer" of the server, searching for abusive things before a player finds out first and start abusing it, it's not that complex. And if it's critical, it should be taken care of in less than 24 hours. Of course, if you want to preserve the game competitiveness and fun of half of the players.

Messages In This Thread
RE: exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things) - by Lefty - 14-11-2018, 14:35