facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Napisany przez Lefty, 14-11-2018, 06:11

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Offline Z-Boy

(18-11-2018, 13:42)Lefty Wrote:
(18-11-2018, 12:59)Remolit Wrote: Instead of uploading the video publicly and making the fix very urgent, you could have reported it to JUST QUINDO and most of this wouldn't have happened.
By "forcing the exploit fix" you only made things worse, not only for yourself, but also for the entire server. Not only that, but you left the mod team TO abuse this.
So yeah, your "i helped by making a video for the public on how to exploit cuz i did not get noticed the first time" argument is completely invalid to me.
As I stated earlier, instead of screwing up your reputation completely you could have contacted bartek or Quindo while being SMod, and maybe people would appreciate you then.

Conclusion:
You did NOT help the server.

I was being completely ignored by the staff when I was smod, by bartek and quindo especifically, as you can see in the screenshot of my conversation with venom, he said "why would I share staff stuff related with you", and I was still smod on that day, no one where listening to me and I was being treated like trash, so I said "screw it", and that's it.
The exploit is fixed, no matter what people say, I helped the server in one way or another.

Everyone is right, You didn't do anything helpful, by showing those exploits to everyone a people started abusing them. You should've send those exploits to Quindo so he can deal with them and its "staff related stuff" Which doesn't include any smod or mod and remolit is right about that you made things worse. I'm sure that remolit is right about you leaving the staff so you can just abuse them, you deserved everything upon you, even tho its still really kind of them letting you get banned for 6 months, if it was me you deserved a perm ban with everyone else who abused the exploits.

P.S.: Close this thread already
[Image: YKkR.gif]

Offline susis

i wonder wich thread made more impact this one https://www.nfssa.com/thread-11079.html or https://www.nfssa.com/thread-8681.html
ok

Offline Z-Boy

(18-11-2018, 14:50)susis Wrote: i wonder wich thread made more impact this one https://www.nfssa.com/thread-11079.html or https://www.nfssa.com/thread-8681.html

Both tie m8.
[Image: YKkR.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

So, is this was a kind of revenge "becuz they not listen to me so i share exploit with others muahahahuauhuaauhauha llollolo ):--DDDDDD"
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline susis

lmao basically
ok

Away Lefty

(18-11-2018, 14:44)Z-Boy Wrote:
(18-11-2018, 13:42)Lefty Wrote:
(18-11-2018, 12:59)Remolit Wrote: Instead of uploading the video publicly and making the fix very urgent, you could have reported it to JUST QUINDO and most of this wouldn't have happened.
By "forcing the exploit fix" you only made things worse, not only for yourself, but also for the entire server. Not only that, but you left the mod team TO abuse this.
So yeah, your "i helped by making a video for the public on how to exploit cuz i did not get noticed the first time" argument is completely invalid to me.
As I stated earlier, instead of screwing up your reputation completely you could have contacted bartek or Quindo while being SMod, and maybe people would appreciate you then.

Conclusion:
You did NOT help the server.

I was being completely ignored by the staff when I was smod, by bartek and quindo especifically, as you can see in the screenshot of my conversation with venom, he said "why would I share staff stuff related with you", and I was still smod on that day, no one where listening to me and I was being treated like trash, so I said "screw it", and that's it.
The exploit is fixed, no matter what people say, I helped the server in one way or another.

Everyone is right, You didn't do anything helpful, by showing those exploits to everyone a people started abusing them. You should've send those exploits to Quindo so he can deal with them and its "staff related stuff" Which doesn't include any smod or mod and remolit is right about that you made things worse. I'm sure that remolit is right about you leaving the staff so you can just abuse them, you deserved everything upon you, even tho its still really kind of them letting you get banned for 6 months, if it was me you deserved a perm ban with everyone else who abused the exploits.

P.S.: Close this thread already

Omg, people here are the most short minded person I have ever seen on my life geez... 
1- I already said quindo wasn't listening to me, and if I just waited to it get fixed normally, it would have been fixed on 9/10 november just like muscles, and I was sick of seeing anodize and company being unbeatable gods for ages.
2- Mods and Smods ARE staff, anything that has more power server sided than the client/player is staff, this logic doesn't only apply here on this game.
3- I didn't left the staff to abuse the exploit, this doesn't even make sense, I wanted to leave for other personal reasons, I wasn't feeling good being a moderator anymore, I asked for demotion a dozen times, but even for that I was being ignored, I actually didn't wanted to get demoted for a stupid reason, but after the venom conversation I started to feel so bad that I was getting sick when joining the server and seeing that "super moderator" title, so I made the video to get demoted.
4- Then I hope that you never become anything with the power over others, because this isn't reason for a permanent ban, I didn't killed your mother or raped a children or robbed a bank, this more like of a "I cheated to make a better school work than yours" but then I got disqualified and got suspended for 6 months, not expelled from the school forever.

(18-11-2018, 15:16)Sardyna153 Wrote: So, is this was a kind of revenge "becuz they not listen to me so i share exploit with others muahahahuauhuaauhauha llollolo ):--DDDDDD"

I'm not a revengful person, if I wanted to harm the staff directly, I would have done way worse things, other than abusing a stupid exploit.

Offline susis

god you are dumb af mods only moderate chats they dont have access to game develompent
ok

Away Lefty

P.S. Don't close this thread, I want to answear EVERY single argument against me.

(18-11-2018, 15:58)susis Wrote: god you are dumb af mods only moderate chats they dont have access to game develompent

Mods have the power to kick, mute, raceban, advertise, force to garage and have access to the staff chat, where it can discuss about stuff with the rest of the staff and smods have all that and the power to ban.

Offline susis

wait wait wait advertise what?
and yes they have access to staff chat but not have info on game development
ok

Away Lefty

(18-11-2018, 16:14)susis Wrote: wait wait wait advertise what?
and yes they have access to staff chat but not have info on game development

Uhm, advertise on the meaning of... Eh, they don't have spam limitage on chat so they can talk a lot if they want/need to, that's what I mean, and yes they have access to game developmemt, server even has an "beta testing" server called "developer server", which anyone from the staff can have access.