facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Napisany przez Lefty, 14-11-2018, 06:11

exploiter mods? (plus some other curious things)

Offline susis

basically
ok

Away Lefty

(17-11-2018, 14:10)Remolit Wrote: What I don't like about you is how noble you're making yourself look for using exploits. You basically said: "i helped by using exploits and showing them on video publicly"

Yet you're trying to say you haven't contributed to exploiting on the server?
-
"look im banned and im angry about it so let me flood out the fact i exploited by showing other players' times xDdd"
ugh.

What. I already said that I only showed how it worked, if people decided to want to abuse it, it's their own fault.
And I already said that I am fine with my ban, I am not mad or angry at it, I knew it was a bad thing and against the rules since forever, I did what I did for a reason, which was get attention from the staff, because I wasn't seen anything being done towards the exploit just by reporting it, so I made a little storm to make the process of fixing the exploit faster. I prefer not being able to play for 6 months but knowing that the exploit is now fixed because of it and that when I come back I will be able to enjoy racing again finally, than playing with a messed up competitive scenario having 0 fun. The only thing I'm sorry about is delaying the staff work with content updates.

Offline Bunny

I like how noble you think you are and sound, but tbh you did more damage than help. You deny the fact that the more people saw your video the more started figuring out how it works, therefore you didn't need to show them step by step how it works, you just needed to push them towards the possibility of exploiting and that's what you did, thus introducing the exploit to a lot of players that maybe even didn't need it or want to but just had the option to.

Just look at how pathetic you sound from a side and I allow myself to call you so, because I had the pleasure to know you for a couple of seconds and didn't need more to figure you out:

>discovers exploit
>aggressively forces its fixing (though it was not needed)
>shoots a video to point the exploit out to all the community
>quits moderators team
>exploits himself to prove a point
>again forces the exploit fix (which wouldn't have been a priority if not for his video)
>exploit fixed
>gets banned
>creates dozens of forum threads that draw attention over his contribution to fixing the exploit
>and of course creates this thread in which he openly accuses multiple players with no actual evidence
>deny that he suspects anyone mentioned above and that "he just wanted to share his suspicions"
>constantly saying that he is okay with his ban, because nobody heard it the first time Big Grin
>and just lets say 1 more time that the exploit got fixed because of him and his "little" shitstorm that affected all the community :^)

YOU, yes you single-handedly developed the exploit you discovered and it's your fault that it was abused and don't even try deny that. The "I only showed how it worked, if people decided to want to abuse it, it's their own fault" is same as showing some teenagers how to easily rob a bank and get away with it, yes of course you just showed that to them, but you have to assume full responsibility for how the information uncovered by you might be used.

I really wish I could say something good about you, but since I am playing here I only can posture you as a mean crybaby that needs attention. That's how I and half of the community today sees you.
Hope you will use the time to process all the written above instead of how I imagine you would already do, post a fast reply to deny all that was said.
Peace and hope your mean attitude will change throughout this half year ban.

P.S. I'm really looking forward to talking to you in the game after your unban, you really sound like a party banger c:
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Away Lefty

(18-11-2018, 01:41)BUNNY Wrote: I like how noble you think you are and sound, but tbh you did more damage than help. You deny the fact that the more people saw your video the more started figuring out how it works, therefore you didn't need to show them step by step how it works, you just needed to push them towards the possibility of exploiting and that's what you did, thus introducing the exploit to a lot of players that maybe even didn't need it or want to but just had the option to.

Just look at how pathetic you sound from a side and I allow myself to call you so, because I had the pleasure to know you for a couple of seconds and didn't need more to figure you out:

>discovers exploit
>aggressively forces its fixing (though it was not needed)
>shoots a video to point the exploit out to all the community
>quits moderators team
>exploits himself to prove a point
>again forces the exploit fix (which wouldn't have been a priority if not for his video)
>exploit fixed
>gets banned
>creates dozens of forum threads that draw attention over his contribution to fixing the exploit
>and of course creates this thread in which he openly accuses multiple players with no actual evidence
>deny that he suspects anyone mentioned above and that "he just wanted to share his suspicions"
>constantly saying that he is okay with his ban, because nobody heard it the first time Big Grin
>and just lets say 1 more time that the exploit got fixed because of him and his "little" shitstorm that affected all the community :^)

YOU, yes you single-handedly developed the exploit you discovered and it's your fault that it was abused and don't even try deny that. The "I only showed how it worked, if people decided to want to abuse it, it's their own fault" is same as showing some teenagers how to easily rob a bank and get away with it, yes of course you just showed that to them, but you have to assume full responsibility for how the information uncovered by you might be used.

I really wish I could say something good about you, but since I am playing here I only can posture you as a mean crybaby that needs attention. That's how I and half of the community today sees you.
Hope you will use the time to process all the written above instead of how I imagine you would already do, post a fast reply to deny all that was said.
Peace and hope your mean attitude will change throughout this half year ban.

P.S. I'm really looking forward to talking to you in the game after your unban, you really sound like a party banger c:
Well I can atleast say that I had the decency to want to quit the moderator team before actually doing anything that could bring a bad reputation to the team.
Honestly, I don't know how I did so much damage since I exploited for 1 month or less only, when there where suspicious players for 1 year and a half, what damage exactly did I made? Top Times? Something that could easily be erased, people got influenced by me? Maybe, but during this time, the only person I actually saw using the exploit is Blank even on the same race as me. I played tons of races during this time, and no one seen to be using it.
My video was up for less than a week I guess, plus the staff moved that thread I made to share the video to the moderators area in what, less than a day? It was a imediate response, plus my other account got silenced so I couldn't do anything more there. I made the video private later, from the views it got I can assume that atleast, the entire staff saw it, my crew saw it, plus rarti aroszparo anodize ramzes and blank saw it, and from those, only blank came to me asking how to do it.
And I will stay with my argument of, every person should be able to think on what is good and what is bad, if I told someone to go jump from a bridge, since I have no control over that person, it surely that person woulnd't do that, but if that person wanted to jump just because I told it to, what can I do? It's the persons own choice.
I don't regret anything really, since after the exploit fix, on the few days I had of freedom yet, I raced with tons of pro players, and none seemed to be retardly faster than anyone else like before, It was actually the few days of most fun I had in this server for months, so I'm actually proud that my act worked somehow atleast.
I did 3 threads only, not a dozen, the one congratulating the staff for fixing the exploit, the one I made to complain about the permanent ban that got reduced to 6 months afterwards, and this one.
Well, there's people that hated what I did, and people who liked it, because it got the exploit fixed, so, I'm with the people that liked it because the exploit got fixed.

Oh and btw, I didn't aggressively forced the fix the first time, I reported it, waited about 2 weeks, had no response, then I made the video, then I aggresively forced the exploit fix.
And as I said before, it's impossible to bring evidence towards suspicious players in this game, there's always the argument of "better skills and dyno" that everyone just accept it, on my video itself I showed 2 suspicious players, and everyone just seenmed to ignore it, so what's the point of reporting someone, if to something to me done will take ages? Doing what I did was reckless, yes, but atleast it was more effective.

I say that I'm fine with my ban a couple of times, because apparently some people can't just accept that I'm fine with it xD

"I affected all the community", uhm, the community not only cosists in the competitive side, idk how I affected the just casual players, that is there just to tune cars and roam around *shrug*(appart from delaying the content update, which I still have no idea how I did that since I didn't tied up anyone hands impossibiliting then from making content but ok, I'm sorry for that anyways).

Well, I have my side, when I'm wrong I accept it, but when I have a reason, I defend it, that's how I'm. You can add me on discord if you want to talk more Big Grin

Offline Akamataa

This topic is still not closed? :O
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Away Lefty

(18-11-2018, 12:06)Akamataa Wrote: This topic is still not closed? :O

And you're still roaming around, the world is so injust ;~;

Offline Remolit

Instead of uploading the video publicly and making the fix very urgent, you could have reported it to JUST QUINDO and most of this wouldn't have happened.
By "forcing the exploit fix" you only made things worse, not only for yourself, but also for the entire server. Not only that, but you left the mod team TO abuse this.
So yeah, your "i helped by making a video for the public on how to exploit cuz i did not get noticed the first time" argument is completely invalid to me.
As I stated earlier, instead of screwing up your reputation completely you could have contacted bartek or Quindo while being SMod, and maybe people would appreciate you then.

Conclusion:
You did NOT help the server.

Away Lefty

(18-11-2018, 12:59)Remolit Wrote: Instead of uploading the video publicly and making the fix very urgent, you could have reported it to JUST QUINDO and most of this wouldn't have happened.
By "forcing the exploit fix" you only made things worse, not only for yourself, but also for the entire server. Not only that, but you left the mod team TO abuse this.
So yeah, your "i helped by making a video for the public on how to exploit cuz i did not get noticed the first time" argument is completely invalid to me.
As I stated earlier, instead of screwing up your reputation completely you could have contacted bartek or Quindo while being SMod, and maybe people would appreciate you then.

Conclusion:
You did NOT help the server.

I was being completely ignored by the staff when I was smod, by bartek and quindo especifically, as you can see in the screenshot of my conversation with venom, he said "why would I share staff stuff related with you", and I was still smod on that day, no one where listening to me and I was being treated like trash, so I said "screw it", and that's it.
The exploit is fixed, no matter what people say, I helped the server in one way or another.

Offline susis

dude i see why they didnt trust you but you could just have left a video how it is done in the discord and let it be fixed in time not force it and later on get banned and bitch about it
ok

Offline Remolit

Keep thinking what you're thinking, I'm not the one to change your mind if you're stubborn.
People say you've done the opposite of "help", though.