facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My suggestions based on experience and observation

Napisany przez KitsuneAmy, 09-05-2018, 12:25
My suggestions based on experience and observation

Away RaiYou

1)The Cops aren't even a threat when you are not trying to do a pursuit, so it's unecessary.
2)Hah, yeah no.
3)Ok, suggestion.
4)If you press "F2" while in a track it will show up the track top times.
5)Dyno is not hard to work with, cars aren't being nerfed because of dyno, the only car that was nerfed because of it was Mamba.
6)Very hard to do on GTA SA engine, so it's unlikely to happen.
7)Meh, it's already good enough.
8)I suggested something similar already, it would increase server competitiveness indeed.
9)First, you're not supposed to enter a unlimited score with manana against A class cars, you're obviously going to be destroyed, What I would suggest is, warn the player that his car is slower than the average on the lobby he is entering just like on custom races, Second, you can atleast try to finish the races, 1 point for a afk player is too much.
10)Premium.
11)Maybe.
12)Yeah, it would be usefull for begginers.
13)Agreed.
14)Nein, people already have discord to share their tunings, and also people already copy paste too much.
15)That's stupid actually, people can see the rules everytime they log in.
16)Seens pretty ok for me the way it is rn.
17)Not saving and deleting, what's the difference? What's hard about accessing a menu on garage and delete some photos?
18)Yeah, vinylpoints are useless when you already have all vinyls, 10 points per 1k$ would be cool.
19)Nein again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My suggestions based on experience and observation - by RaiYou - 09-05-2018, 18:08