facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My suggestions based on experience and observation

Napisany przez KitsuneAmy, 09-05-2018, 12:25
My suggestions based on experience and observation

Offline scaftz

1) No, i love to see people struggle with them, even though they annoy me a lot at times as well.
2) They are very easy already, giving it any more easiness will remove Unique car's uniqueness. DH is also not a big deal even though i can fail them once or twice sometimes.
3) I don't really see any purpose of this.
4) I remember seeing this suggestion long ago, was declined due to some database issue if i remember correctly
5) No. You are new here, you don't know how awful performance tuning back then before dyno was added (486 score street suspensions Bullets anyone?). toning down some overpowered elements should be fine for me.
6) Adds a very nice detail to the server, I like it.
7) Seems like most people already got bored with the current UI. i'll vote yes for this even though i still like the current one.
8) I can smell lags from this one. a simple NFSW-like finding race feature should do it better, These can be used for players on freerun to find races being hosted on garage's race menu
9) We already have 1 point rewards for last place on URL, or if you mean by that is giving 1 point for DNF players, then yes. It was already discussed on the other thread.
10) You already can change the playlist and select which track to play on certain mode or turn off. Or, if you want to add your own songs to the playlist, get a Premium.
11) bruh
12) Yeah. Also please make them enjoyable for newbies to read and hard to miss so we will hardly see those common newbie questions on global.
13) Not sure about this one.
14) We have it already, check your User panel > Garage. You can look at other's by searching it by their forum name. (I hope i really got what you asked)
15) All of us are forced to read the rules everytime we connect, and guess what. Nobody really bats an eye to them. That's why Moderating are needed, dear Mr. Antimoderator.
16) Quindo once said that they will be probably need someone to design and script them.
17) Yes, having to delete my magazines after some preiod of time is one of the reasons why i don't do Magazine runs anymore.
18) Yes, Converting from Bodypoint to cash are already available, so why not?. about swapping Bodypoint to Vinylpoint, idk
19) With this community's kind of behaviour? not sure, it will be probably full pages of dicks or nazi liveries listed there.

Also, please use numbers on your lists next time, it was pain to read.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My suggestions based on experience and observation - by scaftz - 09-05-2018, 15:18