facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Akamataa Dyno Guide and my Dyno Setups??

Napisany przez Akamataa, 24-03-2018, 20:39
Akamataa Dyno Guide and my Dyno Setups??

Away RaiYou

(25-03-2018, 22:52)Akamataa Wrote: About mass balance. -10 in RWD make it ALWAYS more stable and give more grip, but it can make your car spin on curbs so u need good suspension setup. in RWD cars puting center of mass to front can increase cornering speed but just little and u lose grip on rear wheels, is better to put on rear and "reduce" tire pressure for better cornering speed. All this dyno setting must work together, u can just use half of this and complain, just becouse u put your weight balance to +10 in fwd in -10 tires and no changes in suspenssion bias. put +10 in center of mass, +5 in suspenssion bias, and "higher" tires pressure to controll vincent or other shitti fwd car.

at first u guys call me a cheater, and after i show u how to be as fast as I, u think it's wrong guide. Maybe it's NOT the best one, but it allows me to make Top of all times, wins lot of url, and get maximum perfomace from useless cars.

About RaiYou giude, u use real life experiance in it, not bad, but gta sa physics can't be described be real life experiance.

Everytime u change supension / areodynamics setting u should check again your tires setting. Even if u change your SETUP a litle u should recheck your tires settings

Sure, but still, putting center of mass to -10 in a-type for example or leaving it at 0, don't change a damn, that's why I said it's not true for every rwd.

You're not cheater, it's just that you use a controller, depending on the joystick, if it's a X360 controller or higher, you have more stability while turning + you can controll your throttle while turning, just this makes you much faster around the corners, and your guide isn't wrong, just a bit confusing but it's understandable.

My guide is old asf, I did it when dyno came out, and never bothered to update it, MisterJonhoson also made a guide, but as you said he also did real life info, that do not apply on SA.

Not every car needs that much detail, why lose time trying to make a bottom tier car good, when you can make the best car even better, plus it's easier that way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Akamataa Dyno Guide and my Dyno Setups?? - by RaiYou - 26-03-2018, 00:44