facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

URL Balancing

Napisany przez DareDevil42, 10-09-2017, 15:20
URL Balancing

Away RaiYou

(10-09-2017, 21:01)DareDevil42 Wrote: Exactly,you need class A cars to buy it,so manana noobs wont get their hands on it for a long time,and why should URL be balanced? Because it was not made strictly for players that have class A unlocked,it was made for everyone. If you think otherwise,then why do new players have acces to it,to play it of course,so where's the fairness in playing something you always loose. And it's not true skill,choosing the perfect car my ... how can new players choose the perfect car for URL,they CAN'T because they don't have all the classes unlocked. Oh and really? Cheetah max score 400 have 310 v-max? Tell that tho those who raced me today in max 400 and my monroe has 349v-max and a cheetah and a few other cars looped me once.

It's not exactly the top speed of the cars who determinates this, it's actually the overall car performance, A class cars is 2x better than B 3x better than C and so on, A class turns and accelerates better than all the other cars in the game, even counthash can beat SGT's pretty easily for example, so... Yeah, some cars are really op in some scores, others just can't compete, if you wanna win URL tournaments you need some of these cars and learn the car and the speedway tracks.

Messages In This Thread
URL Balancing - by DareDevil42 - 10-09-2017, 15:20
RE: URL Balancing - by Akamataa - 10-09-2017, 16:14
RE: URL Balancing - by DareDevil42 - 10-09-2017, 21:01
RE: URL Balancing - by RaiYou - 11-09-2017, 05:39