facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

.Mati

Napisany przez Ma73o01, 19-04-2017, 16:59
.Mati

Offline By3u

(22-04-2017, 17:49)deadboy Wrote:
My opinion from your first application as a polish moderator Wrote:Well, I did see you ingame a few times, but I can't remember any activities from you.
Only by rating your application, I would say that you seem to be a nice guy that speaks well understandable english.

I hope you wouldn't be afraid to give also harder punishments when they are needed. The polish chat is the most active one and needs a lot moderation and attention.
Good luck

As already mentioned, you're a good guy and I never saw any misbehaving or immature things from you.I like the fact, that your english skills are pretty good and you're pretty mature for your age.
But it seems a bit like you really want to get moderator, just to be in the team. I would like to see some russian sentences from you and also a rating from yourself, how good you speak and understand it. And also the russian chat needs good moderation, because swearing is a everyday-thing in russia, just like in the language chat. Also I would recommend to stay in the russian language chat, since it's pretty active along with the polish chat. If there are no other staff-member online that speak polish, you should switch between polish and russian.
Good luck again

I think this is nonsense. Take a person, which does not know the russian language perfectly. He can not control russian chat, because he will not understand what they say.. you better pay attention to russian applicants. Due to fact that he is young enough, he will not be able to confront most russian players verbally, and mute will only aggravate it ..
[Image: UrOU9BB.gif]

Messages In This Thread
.Mati - by Ma73o01 - 19-04-2017, 16:59
RE: .Mati - by deadboy - 22-04-2017, 17:49
RE: .Mati - by By3u - 26-04-2017, 11:18
RE: .Mati - by HanzoITS - 26-04-2017, 19:36
RE: .Mati - by deadboy - 26-04-2017, 13:40
.Mati - by bartekPL - 29-04-2017, 22:19