The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

► deadboys suggestions - Vol. 1 (NFSU2 and Server)

Napisany przez deadboy, 05-02-2017, 21:33
► deadboys suggestions - Vol. 1 (NFSU2 and Server)

Offline deadboy

Photo 
I made a little list since i started to play here. It contains many suggestions that are useful or just enriching in lovely details about NFS.

I wasn't sure how to sort them in better way and look, starting with NFS Underground 2 similar suggestions.
- Nitro fills up - by doing burnouts, power slides and having airtime. (It was like that in UG2, and i bet it's possible to script.) - It would be amazingly useful in freerun for stunting, and duels would get a bit more challenging
- Nitrous Purge - it's possible and easily to script. Let's take a look at the source code of a similar Cleo-script with that idea: xxx  (declined / impossible)
- Shader on Rims - in U2 there was only a powder coat on the rims, but it would be dope if we also could change the shader of it. (default, gloss, metallic, matte, absorbent, pearlecsent) - matte car with default rim shader sucks
- Colorable Brakes - add visible brakes and let us recolor them, because some rims make these old low quality GTA brakes visible, which aren't special or something. (I hope it's possible to script :s)
- Enable NPC Traffic - let us choose when creating a race, if we want to enable traffic. Also let the admins change traffic-rate in freerun.  (impossible)
- Mirror Vinyls - some vinyls, like number digits, are in wrong order at the other side of your car, so add the option to mirror the vinyls. (you know what i mean, no example needed)
- Bought Car-Parts remain in garage - make carparts remain after buying, re-buying because of fails or changing setup sucks hardly. (done)
- Rotate Car in Garage and Tuning-Shop - one side of a car looks darker because of the light, would be cool to rotate the car (instead / together with camera), to check out every side (done)
- Zoom in Tuning-Shop - sometimes it would be good to take a look at the car from more distance. Would be cool to zoom out while choosing rims or bumpers. (done)
- Fade-out GUI - Let the gui and menu fade out when rotating the camera or car in garage and tuning shop. (to have a better look at your car while tuning - only fade out as long u hold the button)

Next category, Server & Race related suggestions.
- FPS Counter - please add a fps-counter in the settings menu (F11). It's useful when you want to turn graphics higher but check the amount of fps for race. (done)
- Soft Lanterns in Freerun - in some races the lanterns are "soft" when you hit or destroy them with much speed. Please add this for freerun too. (impossible)
- Description of Task - after completing a task, it gives a message with the name of the task in chat, wondering what I had to reach in that task then, please add a line with the description. (done: screen)
- Destructive torch - at the finish line there are burning torches. Make them destroyable or remove collision. Sometimes you lose a race or time trial because you hit it at the end. (done)
- Edit Anti-Spam Script - if you want to chat a little bit in freerun, but the anti-spam kicks your ass (My idea: Let each message get sent, but also give the anti-spam warnings. After the 5th or 6th message give auto-mute for 5 minutes by console)
- Ghostmode in Freerun - Make the admins toggle the ghostmode for freerun. (some players are raging sometimes and ram you without a breake. Also useful when stunting) (declined)
- More Stats at Race-Endscreen - After each Race you should be able to check different stats of each player. (more detailed explanation) (like each Players earned RP and Money (with bonuses), highest drift combo, lost drift score, max speed, etc.)
Block Invites - there is the command to ignore pms, which also have the function to block crew invites. But it would be better to have both separated. (to let the user send you pms but no invites)
- More light in Drift and Street-X - add some lanterns or floodlights outside of the tracks in drift and street x (Airport tracks), so there's more light and the track wont be that dark. (would make some nice graphical accents)
- Progress and Rewards - put the cars with maxed out EP-bar at the bottom, because unlike the new cars you bought you don't have to check them all time to see when you hit the next red bar. (done)
Note: The colorful light blue words are links. Click them.

Messages In This Thread
► deadboys suggestions - Vol. 1 (NFSU2 and Server) - by deadboy - 05-02-2017, 21:33