facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Event incoming!

Napisany przez Oskiinus, 29-09-2016, 21:16
Event incoming!

Offline Oskiinus

(29-09-2016, 23:00)Poker Wrote: This first acapit is so pathetic...

Yeah, keep trying to excuse yourself. Do you want me to bring out dirty laundry? You really sure about that?
And now, you try to paint your crew as some sort of new X-Cross or Atom Cats? Yeah, its funny, considering you called our crews cancerous at many times.

Okay, Im out, just wanted though I should react to this acapit. Good luck on organising meet, though, I dont think you got what it takes to manage it...

Maybe I've caled your crew cancerous, maybe I've not liked Atom Cats due to massive shitstorms and cancerousness.
But there's one thing that I liked in your crew very much: goddamnit meetings. They were extremely well planned.
And sorry if this sounded pathetic, I don't want to make third X-Cross, I just want to make sort of event because server is boring last time, and I thought about reusing your format of events, because why not. Plus we want to promote PE across NFS SA, because ya know, it's plan is to get about those mananas. By the way, if I would wanted to remake your crew I'd take the name and try to forcefully convice people like Slugler to come.

I fully know what it takes for organization etc, but I've got people, full plan for I guess a week (plan for even two weeks) - Just made an announcement yesterday.

Plus if you want to bring dirty laundry, I'm not in mood. I may not have that much contact and good relations with you now, but I don't want to create argues and shitstorms.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Messages In This Thread
Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 29-09-2016, 21:16
RE: Event incoming! - by Kuchsee - 29-09-2016, 21:39
RE: Event incoming! - by MechaNoxia - 29-09-2016, 22:48
RE: Event incoming! - by Poker - 29-09-2016, 23:00
RE: Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 30-09-2016, 06:41
RE: Event incoming! - by Rayman - 30-09-2016, 13:25
RE: Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 30-09-2016, 15:58
RE: Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 02-10-2016, 19:30