The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Event incoming!

Napisany przez Oskiinus, 29-09-2016, 21:16
Event incoming!

Offline Oskiinus

[Image: ZaIVj0y.jpg]

Hello people!
Do you remember meetings hosted by X-Cross, then by Atom Cats? Yeah, they were awesome. True, quality meetings that everyone liked.
After MówPoLucku started to shortly play on the server, many of his viewers hosted shitty meetings which were unorganized as hell and there was no idea what to do (plus riced out E class cars but this on other hand), plus those meetings were approximately hosted 20 times per hour.
Now, after MPL viewers hatred, people who knew how to organize anything related to quality activity
Finally, after Atom Cats death, I went to Lucek Team (Lucki Team in PL) and quickly became a co-leader in this crew, but due to problems related to image of Lucek on the server and low activity I decided to delete the crew with Mariox2x.

And we're now here - some time ago I've created my crew, called Project Eternity - I've brought some finest people from Team MPL (other name for Lucki Team) - Kuchsee, MrBloody, Razor621 and PikaBiceps and decided to race and cruise with them.
To make our crew more popular, I thought about making an event like they were used to be. We'll see how it goes, but main plan is to integrate and show people who we are, maybe even recruit and bring awesomeness to meetings.

And note about cruisings - it will be civil cruising by obeying road rules and not exceeding ~120 km/h, for safety reasons. I've seen too much sometimes with lagging players, massive crashes etc, so well.

Time and place: Las Venturas Airport, 1st October 2016, 20:00 (8 PM) (GMT +1)

So, see ya at the event!

By the way, I want also to ask mods/admins for eventual help with cancers and idiots to get rid of them, if possible./
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Messages In This Thread
Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 29-09-2016, 21:16
RE: Event incoming! - by Kuchsee - 29-09-2016, 21:39
RE: Event incoming! - by MechaNoxia - 29-09-2016, 22:48
RE: Event incoming! - by Poker - 29-09-2016, 23:00
RE: Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 30-09-2016, 06:41
RE: Event incoming! - by Rayman - 30-09-2016, 13:25
RE: Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 30-09-2016, 15:58
RE: Event incoming! - by Oskiinus - 02-10-2016, 19:30