facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Run Around Wang - NFS:SA Track

Napisany przez Criticalus, 16-01-2022, 14:03
Run Around Wang - NFS:SA Track

Offline kayra999

(16-01-2022, 20:35)Criticalus Wrote:
(16-01-2022, 19:01)kayra999 Wrote: for 0.33 invisible wall may be a solution but dont forget when its on server the arrow walls are half transparent so you can curve at the end of straight or put a enforcer to middle of police barricade and put a single arrow wall behind the enforcer which shows right so it looks like its carrying it-> like

police barricade
          _ <single arrow  _________________wall
|
|
|
|< arrow wall on left
idiot writing system single arrow should be in middle of police barricade

(16-01-2022, 19:01)kayra999 Wrote: for 0.33 invisible wall may be a solution but dont forget when its on server the arrow walls are half transparent so you can curve at the end of straight or put a enforcer to middle of police barricade and put a single arrow wall behind the enforcer which shows right so it looks like its carrying it-> like

police barricade
          _ <single arrow  _________________wall
|
|
|
|< arrow wall on left
idiot writing system single arrow should be in middle of police barricade

and just noticed on R version put a little curved arrow wall so people dont drive straight into lot in the last turn I mean

i mean i puted a invisble wall there
I know but people in this server are mostly blind so its just for safety and unnecesary insult 

as I said its just a nitpick so you dont need to take it too seriously just saying xd
[Image: rita-rossweisse-houkai-impact.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Run Around Wang - NFS:SA Track - by ivke - 16-01-2022, 14:43
RE: Run Around Wang - NFS:SA Track - by kayra999 - 16-01-2022, 20:39