The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Some ideas

Napisany przez Vaduva, 05-08-2021, 20:35
Some ideas

Offline Vaduva

1 .some mission like time trial when you can play oance at one hour or 2 and the mission to be like move some drugs or some stuff around the map bieing chase by the cops .
2 .like in gta online now a place where we can get down the car and move around on foot ( with some minigames or better some gambling games )
3 . I  know it sound insane but more oportunity to spend money like buy a house just like in tdu with some interior upgrade .
4 . more skins for players in game 
5. more daily thing to do like diamns or magazine for me it bring me back on the server in a busy day just to do it 
6. an S tier class whit hotring a b c cars like nascar .
7.more heat level 7 - 8 where you can chase by some special cars like counthas 
8.and a new tipe of race canyons like in carbon if you fall down you lose .

I know a lot of thing in this list is hard to do because mta have limitation but i stil apreciate you guys for the work you put in it 
i played few years back and i was amazed and i comeback now and i m glad to see the server has some few updates and its still alive depite 
the population on this server now .

Messages In This Thread
Some ideas - by Vaduva - 05-08-2021, 20:35
RE: Some ideas - by ivke - 05-08-2021, 21:35
RE: Some ideas - by 412 - 06-08-2021, 10:43
RE: Some ideas - by Raven. - 06-08-2021, 12:09
RE: Some ideas - by Nabatse - 06-08-2021, 22:36