facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

One. Year.

Napisany przez RaiUwU, 11-03-2021, 18:06
One. Year.

Offline MisterJohnson

As a 3-year old player on NFS I don't have much to say about this ban, other than a little suspiscious, (having in mind that manana is a broken car).

But regarding my relationship with this individual that have been banned, a few months, or weeks ago, I would've said that this ban served him right, not because he's guilty, but because I had some ressent towards him (he sabotaged the GTR crew), but even pleasing me, that would be wrong, but I'm not administrator, I could feel like that in my own privacy and it would be "ok", but an administration team must be very careful with these feelings and make sure you don't let this feelings get on the way of your duty as an unbiased and fair administrator / moderator, so I ask you guys, please review this ban.

Just recently (Like 5 days ago) I got over this vendetta and decided to forget whatever my small time group was or could have been, you know why? Because this lad that just been banned was really fun to play with, despite talking or acting like a kid sometimes, he's good driver, and good drivers should be fun to play with if you're ok on losing sometimes, and the prior 5 days that I've decided to let that thing go, I've played with him, and I can state that I didn't seen this lad using any sort of exploits for this time
(I'm pretty sure I'm not any pro, but I'm sure after 14 years of GTA SA online, Single Player modding and 3 years of NFS SA I know a bit about this game's physics and this server's handling (Part of my joy playing here is tinkering with dynos and trying new things, and you'd be surprised with what can be done with it if you get yourself off the meta).)

Aside from my word, which has a relative value to different players, I can bring some arguments that can support RaiUwu on revoking this ban or even decreasing it's time:

-Argument 1: His Hardware

As I'm aware of, run some sorts of exploits can decrease your FPS drastically (consequently decreasing your car's performance) and this individual, right now, have a weak hardware, it's enough to run most content on the server, but when it comes to exploiting, it would just backfire.

-Argument 2: Manana's Unreliability

As we're all aware, Manana is broken AF, specially on it's acceleration, and we're all aware that it was never patched, so...if you wish to ban this fellow, you could watch him with other cars that are more reliable ban material.

-Argument 3: Biasing?

I wasn't aware of any biasing on the NFS team, but at the same time, it's understandable that some people might have some ressent towards RaiUwu, since he can be really annoying and our administrators and moderators are humans afterall, and like humans, prone to our own feelings.
So, was there really a biasing on this occurrency? I ask the administration team to look at this case very carefully, it's a whole year ban, it's a lot of time, take that to yourself, how would it be unfairly banned for a whole year? for mistakes you didn't made or already paid for?

-Argument 4: His own defense video

Despite all the salty vibe you can feel from RaiUwu's defense topic, there is a valid and solid argument he can bring to the topic: His Defense Video, recorded on rarti's private server. If you watch it, you can see that he can repplicate the same behavior he was banned for, and while screening himself, we can have a more accurate evidence that manana is the real villain here.

Messages In This Thread
One. Year. - by RaiUwU - 11-03-2021, 18:06
RE: One. Year. - by Raven. - 11-03-2021, 19:23
RE: One. Year. - by RaiUwU - 11-03-2021, 19:31
RE: One. Year. - by Remolit - 11-03-2021, 20:01
RE: One. Year. - by RaiUwU - 11-03-2021, 20:45
RE: One. Year. - by MisterJohnson - 11-03-2021, 20:02
RE: One. Year. - by Remolit - 11-03-2021, 21:59
RE: One. Year. - by RaiUwU - 11-03-2021, 22:24
RE: One. Year. - by Geimeris123 - 11-03-2021, 23:52
RE: One. Year. - by RaiUwU - 12-03-2021, 00:32
RE: One. Year. - by Bunny - 12-03-2021, 06:34