facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future)

Napisany przez takigosciu, 04-10-2020, 14:42
The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future)

Offline scaftz

These are not new, this is pretty much compiled complains from most part of the NFSSA community throughout this past few years of server existing. I agree with most of them but not every.

Honestly i don't really mind updates being small and rare with only this few active developers busy with their own things. But the thing i don't like on the development project is that they are quite prohibiting willingly contributing members to contribute with it. That includes adjustments in handlings and maps. One time i got ridiculed for wanting to "remaster" most of the older low quality maps (bad arrows, laggy, etc) to meet better standards. Pretty much it is a "You are just a player, stfu". Very cool isn't it having devs who are actually have the right to do changes and things and not doing it, yet also prohibits those who are willingly to do their job. 

Not much different in the handling property, you probably already knew. Just for some reason they are just allergic with the toptime board to even not wanting to have to clear obsolete tops and have it as a reason so they not gonna change any handlings of the cars.

As for content directions, doubt you can do much about that. Again, we only have a few active developers, some with a mindset of being able to do anything because they just can. Can't blame them much, we are pretty much enjoying their creations for free anyway. Beggars can't be choosers. We are free to shit on Moonbeam or any of the shit stuffs still so just keep doing that.

I wouldn't care much about the discord server. It is a total mess already by the time you join. And to be fair, compared to most other MTA discord servers, NFSSA is not that bad.

Exploiting scene wouldn't change whether dyno is present or not. I also dislike how past exploiters were unbanned some for the reason the server lacks online activity. That's just bullshit. We need players, not cheaters.

3 gears and 4 gears exploits and imbalance will eventually get fixed and adjusted. Could have not took this long if they weren't so repulsive about the idea of clearing "dishonest" toptimes and/or competitive scene in general.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Big NFSSA Vent/Rant (for a brighter future) - by scaftz - 04-10-2020, 16:05