The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

UNBAN

Napisany przez nikos226, 09-08-2020, 20:15
UNBAN

Offline nikos226

Hey I'm an Axer, I got a 180 day ban for ramming others with a fps limiter, I wanted to have some fun because I was bored. when I got a ban I was very surprised and I was very sad, I wanted to apologize to all the players that I interrupted from playing, I spent about 5-10 hours on this server and I had a lot of RP and improvements, I regret what I did and write about the request unbana because it was
My favorite mta server and now I have no place to play, I promise that I will never do something like this again but I am begging you for unban, I am begging you please I loved this server and I want to continue playing there, I did it because I was bored but I am aware now that it was wrong , people on the discord told me that it is legal to use it so I did it but I know this is not an excuse, I would like to apologize to everyone once again and ask for one chance, I have never been punished on this server, sorry everyone again peace 
This server has potential and I want to play on it longer, unfortunately something guided me and I made a mistake, MTA is the only game that can run on my computer on good quality I have nowhere to play, only this server was so excellent, good night everyone, greetings from Poland

Messages In This Thread
UNBAN - by nikos226 - 09-08-2020, 20:15
RE: UNBAN - by Karakuzas - 10-08-2020, 00:28
RE: UNBAN - by Max59 - 10-08-2020, 23:31
RE: UNBAN - by FiDeLuS - 11-08-2020, 17:15
RE: UNBAN - by bamers - 16-08-2020, 12:15
RE: UNBAN - by Pedroxz15 - 18-08-2020, 14:45