facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

(Help)Having big issues possibly account related

Napisany przez Ninkyo, 28-03-2020, 02:41
(Help)Having big issues possibly account related

Offline Ninkyo

(29-03-2020, 14:55)Tekk Wrote: I wonder how people manage to break such a simple thing. Been using it since 2018 and there was never a single problem. The only time when I had to stop myself from using it was when in October/November 2019 there was an update to the Avon Tyres vinyl that got later renamed yet people had the their liveries saved and it was causing a conflict. Recently Rarti fixed that and it works like a charm again.

If you don't know how to make it work, it's really damn simple. I'll quote my own post from 2019, this should be done if you have booster installed already.

(15-10-2019, 21:33)Tekk Wrote: Booster could only cause the "Loading.." problem. If previously you were playing without the booster, you should go to "MTA San Andreas 1.5\mods\deathmatch\resources" folder and delete the "ngui-dprvd" folder from there. After that, start the MTA and connect to the server. Wait until you'll redownload the files. See if it's fixed. If that didn't help, go back to the "resource" folder and delete everything from there. After that connect to the server again. I always redownload stuff after the first booster installation. Always fixes everything. You won't need to repeat this later, should be working fine.

Ah I may give it another go in future then, but it would be really helpful if someone could add that to the booster download page.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Help)Having big issues possibly account related - by Ninkyo - 29-03-2020, 14:58