The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

(Help)Having big issues possibly account related

Napisany przez Ninkyo, 28-03-2020, 02:41
(Help)Having big issues possibly account related

Offline Ninkyo

Hey everyone, so I've been playing nfssa a lot recently and have recently started having crashes eventually getting to the point where I was crashing in races so I looked into it and was told to clear my cache through nfssa so last night I did, loaded MTA back up and for the rest of the night it seemed to work fine. then this morning I decided to actually create a forum account to link to my game (the account I'm using now obviously) and while I was at it decided to try the NFS:SA Booster out, so I loaded my game up with it in the background all the way to the login screen but then had to do something else so I shut down MTA for the time being. Then when I got back I realized the NFS:SA Booster GUI had changed now (looking more like the screenshot) I figured that was normal and booted MTA up and logged in to nfssa as usual for it to get stuck just on entering my garage with the loading icon at the bottom so I left it for a while before deciding to close MTA and trying again only for it to do the same thing but on the loading screen so I then started it without the booster leading to the same result, I've now cleared my MTA data then reinstalled MTA only to be still having the same issue coming to the conclusion it's possibly something to do with my account synch however I could clearly tell my stats where still there from the glimpse of the garage... So now I'm stuck and really hoping someone can help me sort this out.. thanks in advance.

Edit: not sure if this is the right place for this...

Edit2: I tried creating a new driver and I can get to the car selection screen before it crashing during loading

Messages In This Thread
(Help)Having big issues possibly account related - by Ninkyo - 28-03-2020, 02:41