facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Either something happens or this server is going to die.

Napisany przez Szejdi, 21-02-2020, 18:18
Poll: Do you think that those changes and ideas would make this server a much better place?
This poll is closed.
Yes, definitely!
50.00%
7 50.00%
No, i don't like them.
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Either something happens or this server is going to die.

Offline Nabatse

The server is dying, that means the forum is as well. Posting this at this time maybe a little late i guess but hey better later than never.

I see what your point is with this kind of "upgrading premium" thing. To be honest i wouldn't support this idea (not because i'm greedy with my money or anything, just don't have the oppurtunity to donate as i'm not able to have neither a credit card nor paypal since i'm not at the proper age yet). The premium doesn't offer that much advantage atm, and for a specific reason. The devs doesn't want to make the server p2w.
Your points are great for an "upgrade", they don't make the premium option mandatory to enjoy the game, but (imo) that's not the problem.
But if we'd have all of this points next to the current ones i would say there wouldn't be any noticable difference in case of numbers of bought premium. (Again, in MY opinion. It could be wrong.)

Some of your points are interesting, others are understandable, let me share my opinion about them
-Increasing rewards from 10 up to 20%
A time trial on Three Cities gives you 550 RP with 450(?)$, with the current premium it gives 605 RP+495$, with the added bonus it'd give 660 RP+540$, even if it isn't that much plus, still a notable diff. (i would still rather farm the cops for the +~100 rp and $ but that just me) anyway, a + for this.

-No money penalties from being busted in PP
Unnecesary, you don't get that much penality for being busted, even on heat 6 with 1kk bounty, I disagree with this.

-Gaining heat lever quicker, losing it more slowly(50% to 50%)
This one is a lil bit interesting, i wouldn't add this feature because the heat level is depending on the player. I mean, for somebody (e.g. a new player, or for who dosn't like doing pursuits), it's a curse, for others it's a bless. Maybe it could be worthy but a bit risky. If you can turn this function off whenever you want that would be way better.

-An ability to practice every map outside of races(including URL maps)
From a new, or middle class player's perspective this function is pretty much useless, majority of them won't spend time just practicing the maps to master them instead of maxing a car or grinding rp/money to the next class, this only gives advantage to the old players. I have a mixed feelings about this because i think when we reward players for donating the server, we should consider all kinds of player's perspective, since not only old players will donate.

-Better rewards for doing freerun duels(2x)
I completely disagree with this one, it's good on paper. Better reward for 1v1 fight. But in this server almost 90% of the players uses the duel rewards as free rp. Every day, i mean every day there's is an a****** pm-ing me/typing on local chat "pls give me free", "pls free". I got sick of this. Almost nobody takes the duels serously in this server. This way we would give them more reasons to be like these kinds of jerks.

-More money for collecting freerun money(2x)
I think it's unnecesary, but that's only my opinion, i give a + for it anyway because it's a worthy one.

-Quick travel from one safe house to another
This should be a default option, not a premium one. it doesn't have that much use to be an "only premium" thing. Not "premium-ish" if you catch my drift.

-Being able to connect a dyno for a specific performance setup, and choose it along with changing the performance in real time. For exmaple, driving a 499 infernus, and changing it to 450 infernus in real time whilst standing near the starting URL. (This feature may cost some money, for example 100$ everytime, and have a time delay)
+ for this. Mainly supports the old players again, but the new ones can put it in good use the quick performance upgrade/change part.

If you may wonder I'm an old player, i maxed out all cars and experienced a lot in this server so far, so these aren't just blind guesses.
All in all, the points are good, i would see some of these for a premium update.
(っ^◡^)っ
[Image: 1e6820d12e2cf626a315b8c2ce154bde0c2ab0b9...468_hq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either something happens or this server is going to die. - by Nabatse - 21-02-2020, 23:11