facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[16.01.2020 UPDATE] NFSSA Evolution Sound Pack

Napisany przez TypowyHeckie_SinisterFactory, 16-01-2020, 22:14
[16.01.2020 UPDATE] NFSSA Evolution Sound Pack

Offline Magenta6614

(16-01-2020, 22:14)TypowyHeckie_SinisterFactory Wrote: So, that's it! It's done, fellas!
My NFSSA Evolution soundpack is FINISHED. I gotta say thanx for VERTIRI with some help at the beginning, and I hope you're gonna like that sound pack, just like Whas' sounds or syaan's MTA interface - This one's big for me
I had some fun doing that mod and i think you'll really like it Smile

Lots of sounds from few games are here, also i decided to use some sounds that i found at Vertiri's, Whas' and Remolit's sound pack. I even had some sounds that were mods for SAMP, but the biggest part of them are recorded, some of them are VERTIRI's work but little bit edited.

Once again. I hope you'll enjoy it, and if you'll have some ideas for it, just let me know here :3

Here's a link for it, so DOWNLOAD it and Happy Trails! Big Grin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey idk why but the site says that the file is missing so i cant download it
[Image: 4a6352ce2891b42518b8665532b33c70.gif]
????? ???????

Messages In This Thread
RE: [16.01.2020 UPDATE] NFSSA Evolution Sound Pack - by Magenta6614 - 14-10-2020, 15:04