facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Simple suggestions about finding car parts

Napisany przez Szejdi, 06-11-2019, 22:15
Simple suggestions about finding car parts

Offline Nabatse

Oh gosh.. another person who is butthurt because of searching too many hours without finding the last 1 or 2 parts
"Ahh shit. Here we go again"
Are these parts really hard to find? Seriously? Nobody have any patience to search them? Sometimes i wish i could delete all these "unique part cars", just because to get rid of these "where's the last part of XY?"
For me, only the dukes took 3 hours. But seriously, am i the only one who found all the other ones about 1 or 2 hours without premium or any help?
Okay, I can accept that maybe for some people they are hard to find, that's understandable. But in my opinion, if you can't find all the parts, you don't deserve that particular car at all, because "you don't want it enough" to search every single road, every bulding, around every tree etc. I know it's really tedious, but that's the task you have to accomplish to get the cars, that's all. Accept it, or just give up.

About the suggestions:
They are unnecesarry i think. The parts are already easy to find with the white glowing aura thingy, you can't even miss them unless you are not pay attention enough. But if you don't pay attention enough, why do you even bother with finding the car parts....

For the first suggestion:
This is so irrevelant, if you don't want to check the part map over and over, just take a photo with your phone from the parts map, and you can see it everytime.
I did this when i was searching all the parts, it works.

For the second:
Looks good on paper, but again, it's irrelevant. The parts' fields aren't too big, it's not that hard to keep in your mind where you've already been, except for those who have a memory of a golden fish.
The ability to draw on the map sounds cool though, but not with this kind of usage.
(っ^◡^)っ
[Image: 1e6820d12e2cf626a315b8c2ce154bde0c2ab0b9...468_hq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple suggestions about finding car parts - by Nabatse - 07-11-2019, 17:20