facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

How to prevent URL from being underplayed

Napisany przez RaiUwU, 22-10-2019, 00:48
How to prevent URL from being underplayed

Offline Nabatse

(24-10-2019, 20:58)briggie Wrote: urls arent played because most players dont want to be demolished by vetaran players and their secret setups and dynos nothing will change that. every game community has guides for the meta except this one. i propose we make a guide for url, where for each score there will be viable cars with setups and dynos. i know it isnt fair to just give your hard earned setups to new players but thats how you build a community. you have to admit that this server isnt new player friendly and barely anyone wants to even help new players let alone give them dynos

If it would be that easy.. But it couldn't work (most of the time) even if the pro url players shares their own setup. Everyone has a drive style which differs from each player at least a little.
For example, you are a newish player who just got the deluxo, and want to drive but it has some really bad habits. I have a dyno that i created by myself and that's not even perfect or any like that, it just makes my car much more tolarable for races. I give my setup to you, and maybe that setup will make your car more worse for your style than if you wouldn't use any dyno at all.
I have a friend who has more experience in these kind of games, and kinda knows how the dyno works, i borrowed his sultan's dyno because i couldn't understand how it works back in the day. He gave it to me, and i couldn't go any further with the setup that worked for him perfect.
Anyway the point is, everyone has to learn and dyno their own cars for their personal style. Some guide may help, but 2 people can't use the same dyno setup in the same efficient way.
(っ^◡^)っ
[Image: 1e6820d12e2cf626a315b8c2ce154bde0c2ab0b9...468_hq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to prevent URL from being underplayed - by Nabatse - 24-10-2019, 22:09