facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Everything wrong with NFS:SA

Napisany przez Nabatse, 31-10-2019, 11:54
Everything wrong with NFS:SA

Offline Nabatse

(31-10-2019, 20:06)BUNNY Wrote: Hello, I will dive right in:

1. As far as I know that has been discussed and agreed to be implemented in the near future, so you can 100% count on that being available soon.

2. This has been discussed as well and it was not figured out if it's viable or not, so we will develop on that more with time.

3. This seems like a great idea that I agree with and seems doable, so we will shade attention over it also. Original idea with great use. Good job!

4. This one might be tough and even exploitable or game-breaking so for now, before consulting the developer team I cannot tell you whether it is possible or not.

5. That is possible to arrange and we will come back to that.

6. Some of the hiding spots are compromised and we are aware that in those places police cars can bust players through walls, but unfortunately it takes us time to identify those places and fix the issue, so for the future please report such places directly through discord (more effective) or forum personal messages to one of our staff members, so we will be aware of the locations and fix them.

7. This was discussed in the past as well, not sure if there was a final decision or not about the issue, but will find out.

8. Technically you bought the part and installed it and you were charged for that. Upon buying and installing a new part, the old one is being returned to the Body Shop and if you wish to buy and install it again you will be charged again. Ideally while jumping around with new and old parts, when you switch you would have to pay only the difference between the prices of the parts and the cost of installing it. I am not 100% sure that it is doable and if the developer team would like to do that, but it's a suggestion worth considering. (Would be applicable for the current car, no parts swap between multiple cars.)

9. That is a UV mapping issue that is being fixed as car content updates are rolling, so whenever there would be a tuning update of a car (usually) Matt would fix the mapping that would allow you more efficient placement of the vinyls.

10. All tracks available in the dyno section is quite interesting and good in my opinion, so that has to be discussed. Obviously there would be no rewards there and maybe there should be a timer or not.

11. The transition of the menu seems fine for me personally and I would not trade it. The interface appearance has been updated for almost a year now and I believe successfully. Even though it sometimes might be hard to work with (the Paint Shop example), it is totally fine to use and it would require a high amount of scripting and adapting to update the transitions and interface, thing for which we are not prepared at the moment.

As about the ending of your post, the constructive criticism is always welcome, because it helps us improve your experience and quite frankly there are a lot of new and updated versions of multiple matters that we are working on and planning to, so any small suggestion could help us.
Thank you for taking your time to make such elaborate points, we appreciate this.

Thx for the quick response Bunny.

I'm glad that some of these points are in progress or new things that worth to be considerable changes. Maybe some day they will happen then
(っ^◡^)っ
[Image: 1e6820d12e2cf626a315b8c2ce154bde0c2ab0b9...468_hq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Everything wrong with NFS:SA - by Nabatse - 31-10-2019, 11:54
RE: Everything wrong with NFS:SA - by Bunny - 31-10-2019, 20:06
RE: Everything wrong with NFS:SA - by Nabatse - 31-10-2019, 20:23