facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

URL, setups and DYNO testing vs beginners

Napisany przez Magpie, 26-03-2019, 23:19
URL, setups and DYNO testing vs beginners

Offline Magpie

(27-03-2019, 00:41)Lefty Wrote: 1- Seens very pointless, this will not help people at all.
2- a) I didn't understand quite well what you meant, but I think you meant that new players should know the best car from the beggining? If yes well, they can ask people if they want to, and actually every car from E (excpet futo) is decent for racing.
b) Only Futo needs buffs, one of the best cars got nerfed to hell, now it's pretty much useless appart for drifting.
Washington might need some suspension buffs aswell, otherwise, E class is fine rn.

c) idk what you meant here, theres bayview for testing, or you mean a test drive for the cars? This has been discussed here on forum already.

3- a) ?
b) This also has been suggested here already.
c)Tires add Grip and Traction, it doesn't affect acceleration directly.
d)This is done with URL events, made by the moderators.

In the first point, I just tried to find some solution of the ragequits. Yes, I go for this in a strange way. But, there are not any game, what allow you to go competitive with 0 experience. The limits just show the new players, that they have to be get better before go to an URL. Its much more demotivating when you cant finish in time, and dont earn any rewards for that 20min, than finish on last place and at least get some rp/money. The time challenge could demonstrate what is the level, what will waiting for the gamers in URLs. 

2/a) I mean from accident choice the car with the weirdest suspension for the first time, not the best. So maybe we have to filter the dyno addictive starter cars.
2/c Ohh sorry, yes i was a bit poitless. Its for the very first car choice. You could drive the E class cars before you get one of them. Its possible, that suggested already. Too much post to read here.
3/a nevermind Big Grin
3/c yep, I figured out. Just the bars at the performace shop show that tires increase acceleration. A bit deceptive. 
3/d Yes, the point that the moderators do that. Not automaticly, or predictable which cars will be on the special URLs. I mean here the not stock-car URLs. I think, it will be fun, if at monday you could see that on saturday will be an URL for Vincent 300 only. so you have 6 days to buy a vincent, max out and make a setup and dyno to 300 for it. Just an example. 6 day maybe fair enough for that. Or do it 2 weeks forward. The random, impulsive spec URL-s dont let the non premium, not beginner, but not veteran players to prepare to them.
Thanks anyway Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: URL, setups and DYNO testing vs beginners - by Magpie - 27-03-2019, 01:10